Audio Memos is a voice recorder for the iPhone and iPad. What you'll really like about Audio Memos, is that you can actually HEAR your recordings (try it and compare, you'll hear what we mean). It's also easy to use, with a simple and intuitive interface. Yet with many advanced features as volume boost, volume normalizing, editing of recordings and more. Most of these features are exclusive to this program, which makes it one of the most advanced recorder.
This is a great recorder, don't just take our word for it: Audio Memos Free has been featured by Apple in the "What's hot" section.
Your recordings are stored on your device but can be backed up to your computer using a simple web browser (or by email). The download procedure is no more complicated than going on our web site and clicking on download files (no registration required). See our website for more details.
• Send recordings by email.
• High quality recordings up to 44100 Hz. Three levels of quality are available: 11025 Hz, 22050 Hz and 44100 Hz.
• Professionally engineered audio normalizing filter, which enables you to have a constant average volume on all your recordings. This feature does not modify your recordings, so you can turn it on even if you intend to post process your audio files on a computer.
• Wide range volume control using a volume boost. While listening to a recording, volume can be increased using your device's volume keys. If you find this insufficiently loud, you can adjust the volume boost in the application's settings.
• Normalizing and boosting filters use dynamic compression with a non linear function to prevent clipping and minimize distortions. Note however that eventual clipping and distortion created by the microphone are not suppressed. If you care about quality, use the headset's microphone instead of the built in one.
• Records even when your device is in sleep mode; and pauses automatically in the event of an incoming phone call.
• Advanced listing of your recordings, which displays name, date, length and size information. A detailed view is also available for each recording. This view gives extra information such as quality and download status of a recording.
• Must have controls as pause record, pause play, slider, quality control.
• Uses widespread wav format to store recordings, so you can transfer and read them on any device.
All features listed above can be used without an in app purchase. Some advanced features require an active subscription. These include:
• Voice activated rec. - stop recording silence.
• Upload to Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, Evernote, FTP or WebDAV.
• Insert audio - insert comments easily.
• Position markers - easy navigation.
• Audio compression - email hours of recordings.
• Memo alert dates / reminders.
• Adjustable reading speed.
• Add pictures to a memo.
• Send or delete multiple recordings at a time.
• Edit your recordings (trim, overwrite, merge).
Duration and price of each subscription are displayed in our storefront. All subscription costs will be charged to your Apple ID account, starting at the confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless it is canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription period. It is not possible to cancel a subscription period once you have been charged for it. Any unused portion of a free trial period is forfeited as soon as a subscription is purchased. You can manage subscriptions and disable auto renewal by going to your account settings on the App Store after purchase.
Terms of Service: https://imesart.com/legal/terms-of-service.php
• Introduces an optional subscription.
• Many other improvements.
Leave us a review on the App Store to tell us what you think about this update.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Works well, but missing one feature that I have not seen in any voice recording app yet: the ability to display a badge icon to show how many recordings there are (ALL recordings, not just ones with a past due reminder or just the unplayed ones).
Here’s a feature request for the developers, one that I have previously seen in only an old, now discontinued app called Note2Self. With Note2Self running, I can bring the phone to my ear, and the phone will vibrate to indicate that it has started recording. When I’m done speaking and move the phone away, it vibrates again to indicate that it has stopped recording. This feature is invaluable when driving.
Another nice feature to have is automatic sending by email. I know that I can use the share sheet, but that is several taps (tap the “i” icon, tap on Mail icon, enter email address, etc.). A feature that automatically sends an email to a preset address as soon as recording has ended would be great.
Pop ups with audio interrupting recordings
I loved this app before. Now, every time I open it and hit record, an add for gaming apps pop up playing music which interrupts the recording. If there’s a way to stop the pop-ups... I’d give it 5 stars. But I’m giving it 2 for now since I can’t use the app the way it’s intended.
This new version (4.7.5) fixed the crashing on startup problem for me.
- Imesart S.a.r.l.
- 29.2 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Imesart S.a.r.l
- In-App Purchases
- Audio Memos Pro Monthly $2.99
- Audio Memos Pro Yearly $19.99
- Audio Memos Pro+ Monthly $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.