Instantly boost, improve, mute, or extract the sound of your videos. Import a video and AudioFix immediately cleans the audio and maximizes its volume. Free to try!
Instantly improve, boost, extract or mute the audio in your videos. Import a video and AudioFix immediately cleans its sound and maximizes its volume. Free to download so you can hear the quality of our App.
An important and necessary tool for filmmakers, YouTubers, or anybody that wants to give their videos a better, more professional sound quality.
▪ Automatically boosts the audio in your video
▪ Manually boosts the volume and increase the sound
▪ Choose from 12 noise reduction filters
▪ Extract the audio from your video
▪ Mute the sound of your video
▪ Save as new or shrink the file size for sharing
▪ Export for Instagram
▪ Compare to your original video
▪ Doesn't overwrite your original file
▪ Press a filter to bypass it
▪ Live Music
▪ Audio Smoother
▪ Volume Booster
▪ Mild Wind Removal
▪ Hard Wind Removal
▪ Mild Hiss Removal
▪ Strong Hiss Removal
▪ Audio Fix Mild
▪ Audio Fix Medium
▪ Audio Fix Strong
▪ Audio Fix Ultra
Press and hold 'compare' to hear the difference from your original. Press and hold on a filter to bypass it and so you only hear the volume change.
Check out AudioFix Pro if you don't want a subscription.
Check out our Audio Production for Videos bundle which comes with AudioFix Pro and MicSwap Pro.
Also by Future Moments:
MicSwap Video Pro
AudioFix Pro: For Videos
AudioMaster: For Podcasts And Music
AudioMaster Pro: For Podcasts And Music
We never overwrite your original. Save as a new video in the same resolution. You can also use Audio Fix to reduce the file size of your video for easier sharing with our compress video option. Use Audio Fix to remove all sound from your video. Lots of options!
For Youtubers, Instavideos, Vimeo, Youtube, Instagram etc..
Universal App - Buy on iPhone, own it on iPad too
AudioFix: For Videos is free to download.
We offer 3 subscription plans:
*Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines is the equivalent of the subscription price in $USD.
If you choose to subscribe, your subscriptions will automatically renew at the end of the selected time and will charge your credit card through your iTunes account. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings.
Ratings and Reviews
Room to improve
Cool app, very user friendly and simple. But at the same time that might be the downside of it for some users, I am missing a few things.
1. I would really like to have the option to customize and gradually adjust individual parameters, and play around with custom sound fixes.
2. I would like to be able to gradually adjust existing sound fixes, and be able to make them stronger then they are right now, so I don’t have to use the same sound fix multiple times on the same video.
3. The audio fix seems to remove high pitched whining sounds, which are not bad noise and I don’t want to remove them. I don’t know how the program works, but those whining sounds increase or decrease gradually, like a nice curve. The bad noise doesn’t do that, bad noise is irregular and not gradual like that. Maybe it would be possible for the program to detect the difference.
4. I would really like to have an equalizer.
5. The way you load new videos with the refresh button is a little weird but ok, a simple + and automatic refresh would do it if you ask me.
But it seems that it is buggy too and often I have to restart the app to load new videos. Issues are either that it doesn’t ask me to load new videos, or that it doesn’t want to refresh after selecting new videos.
The first time after starting the app it seems to always work.
This app save me!!!
I recorded my son to make homework videos for his school but I didn’t know my iPhone microphone was broken. I was so sad, I didn’t want to spend two hours trying to remake the videos again and I start searching for something to fix it. I found this app and it normalize all of my audios in my videos... I’m so happy. Thank you Audio fix for making a mama happy.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for sharing this! This makes us very happy to hear. If there's any other way we can help, don't hesitate to contact us through the side menu. Best wishes to you and your family!
No functions seem to work. There is no audible difference. Even volume booster doesn’t work. The only thing that works is the no audio function. Also, this app is constantly asking for your iTunes password. So doesn’t work, but really wants you to enter your iTunes password. I’ll let you jump to your own conclusion about what that probably means.
Update for developer response: I am signed into my Apple account. Didn’t get the password pop up before installing the app, didn’t get it when I closed the app, didn’t get it when I deleted the app. I only when it was open. So the app was the trigger. Also, I’m using an iPhone XS on the latest iOS. So how about you make the app work and not blame it on my phone. I’m not the only reviewer with that issue so it’s not just my device.
Developer Response ,
Update to reviewer:Subscription apps will only work when you’re signed in to the same iTunes account that owns the subscription. Try tapping “manage subscription” in the side menu of the app. That takes you to your iTunes account. Your AudioFix subscription should show up there. If it doesn’t you’re not signed in to the right account which would explain why it’s not working. Thanks for your patience.
Will you please email us through the side menu of the app or at email@example.com so we can help or fix what’s not working on your device. We’ve had no reports of this. Apple will always ask you to sign in when using a subscription based app. If you sign in through the Settings app Apple will no longer ask.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Future Moments LLC
- 29.7 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 10 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Dutch, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Future Moments
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Month $4.99
- Quarterly $7.99
- Yearly $14.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.