Versatile audio production and editing studio, now more usable and stable!
SoundLab bring desktop level audio editing to mobile:
• Audio Editing: Add multiple track to editor, adjust clip position and apply sound effects.
• Music Cutter: Crop clip from music file, apply various sound effects to change the tone and export it.
• Vocal Remover: Remove vocals from audio track and create accompaniment version for Karaoke.
• Audio Tuner: Create different version of music file with special effects and changing lower pitch / tempo.
• Audio Recording: Record speech, remove silent or useless parts and mix it with background music.
• Audio Fix: Record voice memo and denoise the file using denoise filter.
• Audio Remix: Remove vocals from audio track of video file and save accompaniment part, then mix with your own voice recording(using Video Mute mode).
SoundLab is perfect for:
• Lovers of music production and audio editing
• Podcast Maker and Talk Show producer
• Youtube and TikTok video secondary creation
• Music students and teachers
• Karaoke enthusiasts
• Especially for users who are familiar with Audacity or Audition
• AI powered vocal remover & vocal extractor: extract instruments and vocals from any audio/video file.
All vocal remove / vocal isolation process finish on your device, guarantee the security of your audio data privacy.
• Multitrack audio editing and mixing, professional jitter quantization and anti-interference filters ensure the sound quality of the audio mixer output and the smoothness of the cut sound boundary.
• Non-linear editing with copy, cut, paste, remove, replace, move etc. with full undo/redo
• High precision editing, supports sound editing within millisecond level range, help you edit tiny details in audio
• Range effects: process selected audio range offline and modify it at once, with full undo/redo,
including filters: bass booster, pitch shift, tempo changer(time-stretching), compressor, noise reduction, echo,
fade in/out, phaser, repeat(copy range), reverse, vocal remove(center channel extraction) etc.
• Global effects: apply to mixing output real-time, including filters: chorus, reverb and tempo changer(keep pitch).
• High performance Waveform supporting step-less scaling.
• Support export AAC / ALAC / MP3 / FLAC / WAV format file.
• Video Dubbing: remix audio file with video file and generate new video file
• Audio recorder supports background recording, customize recording bitrate, sample rate and format(AAC / ALAC / WAV).
• Built-in audio extractor: Extract audio track automatically when import from video file
SoundLab Pro subscription and permanent purchase:
SoundLab Pro Edition unlock all PRO features:
Vocal Separator: after separate source file, user can export vocal and accompaniment file or using them in editor.
Audio Effects:user can use audio effects unlimited.
And remove all ads.
• Subscription is billed monthly or annually at the rate corresponding to the selected plan. In addition, a one-time permanent purchase will be offered if needed, which is not one of the subscription plan. Subscriptions or permanent purchases can be shared with up to 5 family members.
• Subscription with a free trial period will automatically renew to a paid subscription unless auto-renewal is turned off. Payment will be charged to iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost for the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
If you have any suggestions, questions or want to report a bug, please contact us! We'll gladly solve any problem!
• You can use built in email feedback tool
• Or send email to: email@example.com
- Fix extracting audio from video in Photos
- Add import from Music Library
- Add Trim command
- Fix occasional crash when adding or removing audio tracks
Ratings and Reviews
February 5, 2022
Have used Audacity Windows for many, many years. Yes, there’s a lot of things the PC version does this app doesn’t. I have used…or know about 90% Windows capabilities, so I’m not a novice. But I’ll be darned, on this app, I can’t figure out how to delete a “project”. Tried everything I could think of and can’t get rid of them! Has to be something simple, but I couldn’t figure it out in a half hour of trying. Maybe the IOS crew can explain? Other than that, this app works very well with the editing features as is. No need for me to buy the extras, because 3.1.3 does it all. In lieu of my PC, I use my iPad more, so this app is 5 stars despite my inability to figure out something so seemingly simple…
UPDATE: Thank You Liu Bei for replying. Upon opening the app, the screen displaying the large icons at the opened…instead of the editing screen. I found the the lower right option I hadn’t seen before. It worked as you said.
I’m unfamiliar if Sound Lab is part of Audacity or you license their brand, but your app is truly excellent. I don’t know what the pay features do, but it works fine for my limited audio editing.
I have to say I’ve reviewed apps in the past…maybe 10 or so…and no developer ever responded. As a user, I appreciate it.
I’ve tried almost every editing IOS app at the store and only one other works well, but the EQ is only 5 bands and exports as M4A. Your app is way better in the quality of the edited file as well.
Developer Response ,
Hi, please click the "Edit Mode" button at bottom right corner of track list, then in Edit Mode, the "Delete" button will shown at bottom left corner. You can select one or more files or projects, and click "Delete" button to remove them.
Thank you for your support, we are working on build app internal WIKI to help new users use the app.
Hi, Dave. SoundLab is no relationship with Audacity, we have independent codebase.
Thank you for your high praise, please keep in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I wanted to use this App for my little like edits that I like to do of Celebrities on Funimate. I also wanted to use it for editing the songs I like to use it for cool transactions and stuff. But I didn’t expect for this app to have the separation vocals and accompaniment thing. I was so excited. Because I now am able to use it to do like cool mashups of songs that would be cool to put together. I’m happy to have this and thank you to the people who own this app. I appreciate your hard work in making this app. You guys did an amazing job on putting everything in this app (that doesn’t cost a single dime or penny!) to make sure to give those talented people a chance to make beautiful things!! You guys have so much of my support and love!! Keep up the good work!
Developer Response ,
The best thing for me is that users can discover and use the full potential of this app, thank you for your support!
Decent But Needs Improvement
I think this app is definitely a decent app for sound. I have been using it for a while now as well as other people I know and we all have found it to be helpful but still not always the most user friendly. The two biggest issues I have found are that you can only have 8 tracks per project and you can’t change the order of the tracks in a project. This has led it to be much more difficult to do a sound project. Another thing is that when you highlight part of a track I hate how you cannot get that highlight to be that small. If you could highlight smaller portions of a track it would be much easier to be more precise when editing the track. I think if you improve these things this app would be hands down a 5 star app. If there is anyway you could fix this or something i don’t know that would resolve these problems please let me know. Thank you.
Developer Response ,
Many thanks your review and support. We are working in progress for more tracks support and track mangement e.g.,reorder, track label, this also involves performance optimization for ensure app is responsive when it work at full load on relatively old devices.
For the "highlight part too small" issue, I think you are talking about select a small range on the waveform? You can zoom in the waveform to get more high resolution, even 100 milliseconds per screen, in this case you can select 10 milliseconds part very easy.
This is a user interaction design, if app allow user select very small part on the waveform, it will lead another issue: it will be very hard if user just want to place a select line on the waveform. so the compromise solution is user can select line or a considerable proportion range on the screen, if user want to select more small part, just zoom in then select and do some operation, and he can zoom out at any time.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Liu Bei
- 153.7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later.
English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2021 CastPeer
- In-App Purchases
- PRO Monthly Subscription $3.99
- PRO Annual Subscription $19.99
- Permanent PRO $39.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.