Aurebesh IO (no ads) 4+
Designed for iPhone
Get your hands on an awesome iPhone X? Aurebesh-IO now fully supports it! Thank the maker!
Aurebesh IO (IO = in out!) is a simple as can be translator between the Aurebesh and English languages!
• Aurebesh Text Input! - Type any Aurebesh you find out in the wild directly into this app for translation!
• A symbol table for easy lookup when you spot some Aurebesh in the wild!
• View your message in English or Aurebesh!
• Post your messages to Facebook from within the app!
• Tweet your messages from within the app!
• Save your message to your camera roll! Most sites do not support displaying Aurebesh as a font. By saving your message to your camera roll, you can post it anywhere you want as an image!
• Customize your message color!
Start sending imperial orders to your friends, family, boss, and/or rebel spies today!
-== PLEASE READ REGARDING KEYBOARD ==-
Aurebesh is provided by this app as a font. No other native iOS app supports Aurebesh!
This means that you can type in Aurebesh only in this app and any other custom apps that support the AurebeshINV font.
This isn't something that I can control. If you want Aurebesh text in your other apps, contact Apple.
AurebeshINV font by Tycho_Ordo
Aurebesh IO Copyright © 2016-2017 Bence Feher. All rights reserved.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
• Added iPhone X support! (At least I think I did, I'm too poor to buy one to really test.)
• Fixed the export thumbnail a while back but broke it again last release. I fixed it again for this release!
• Stability fixes.
As always, thank you all for your support, reviews, and continued use of Aurebesh IO!
Special thanks and many kudos to Tycho_Ordo for their amazing font!
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent App for translating and writing in Aurebesh
I like the fact that the special characters for digraphs like the English ch and th sounds are included and will automatically translate, and the whole alphabet is shown under info. It’s fun to be able to read off the walls in Star Wars shows and at Disney.
I want to give this app a 5 stars, but I can’t because of iPhone X and higher support.
Everything about this app is really cool, but I hate how the Aurebesh keyboard is off. The bottom of the keyboard interferes with the gestures, and that makes it more difficult to type on. The whole layout is basically shifted down, which makes it annoying to type on. Other than that, great app.
Must have if you are visiting Galaxy’s Edge
Must have for a Star Wars fan especially if you are visiting Galaxy’s Edge as it helps in translating the meany signs. The addition of the ligatures for the written symbols is really a nice purist touch
The developer, Bence Feher, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Bence Feher
- 43.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Bence Feher
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.