Aurebesh IO (IO = in out!) is a simple as can be translator between the Aurebesh and English languages!
• Aurebesh Text Input! - Type any Aurebesh you find out in the wild directly into this app for translation!
• A symbol table for easy lookup when you spot some Aurebesh in the wild!
• View your message in English or Aurebesh!
• Post your messages to Facebook from within the app!
• Tweet your messages from within the app!
• Save your message to your camera roll! Most sites do not support displaying Aurebesh as a font. By saving your message to your camera roll, you can post it anywhere you want as an image!
• Customize your message color!
Start sending imperial orders to your friends, family, boss, and/or rebel spies today!
-== PLEASE READ REGARDING KEYBOARD ==-
Aurebesh is provided by this app as a font. No other native iOS app supports Aurebesh!
This means that you can type in Aurebesh only in this app and any other custom apps that support the AurebeshINV font.
This isn't something that I can control. If you want Aurebesh text in your other apps, contact Apple.
AurebeshINV font by Tycho_Ordo
Aurebesh IO Copyright © 2016-2017 Bence Feher. All rights reserved.
• Added iPhone X support! (At least I think I did, I'm too poor to buy one to really test.)
• Fixed the export thumbnail a while back but broke it again last release. I fixed it again for this release!
• Stability fixes.
As always, thank you all for your support, reviews, and continued use of Aurebesh IO!
Special thanks and many kudos to Tycho_Ordo for their amazing font!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great app when visiting Galaxy’s Edge
The translation from Aurebesh to English works very well and is especially useful for translating signs at Galaxy’s Edge in Disneyland. The screen with the symbols list is also handy and is a nice way to learn the Aurebesh alphabet.
I love this app for learning the Aurebesh symbols and giving it more uniformity than my doing the Aurebesh symbols by hand. The reason I give this a 4 out of 5 is it would be nice to copy/paste and keep it in Aurebesh at the paste location instead of going back to the Latin alphabet.
Helps w/ Crossword Puzzles
I’ve been learning Aurebesh by doing crossword puzzles with it. This program is helping me branch out to specific group letters like “th” & numbers.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.