The remote app for aurender W20(SE), N10, A30, ACS10, A10, A100, X100, S10 & N100(C & H) which are the most comfortable and enjoyable music system. Now, you can select songs using iPad very easily. You can select songs by not only Artist, album and songs but also composers and conductors.
Supports TIDAL & Qobuz streaming service.
With 64bit iOS devices, you can use power search feature which enable to search albums with any keywords.
For further details, you can refer to our website.
Caution : This app only works with aurender W20(SE), N10, A30, ACS10, A10, A100, X100, S10 & N100(C & H)
Changes from 3.9.26
- Enable to change DSD mode for W20SE.
Changes from 3.8
* Qobuz - Supports "Top songs" for Artist
- Bug fixes
* Fixed failed to connect Aurender if IP address of Aurender changed from the last time connected.
* Fixed failed to list up Aurender in the network.
* Fixed Play now doesn't update Queue and current album cover sometimes
* Fixed MQA filter doesn't work properly in specific condition.
Changes from 3.7
* NAS can be added manually without having to browse the network.
* Improved metadata display for Internet radio stations.
- Added "Most featured", "Qobuzism", and "Ideal Discography" for Albums.
- Better images are now provided for playlists.
- Bug fixes
* Fixed bug where sometimes the queue was not synced when Consume mode is on.
* Fixed bug where sometimes "play now" did not work as expected.
* Removed message for Dual Wire in Settings for N10.
* Fixed a condition when adding content using SmartCopy, the task resulted with Error Code 1001.
* Many other small bugs were fixed too.
Changes from 3.7.16
- Improve VoiceOver
- Fixed A30 fails to login Melon streaming service.
Changes from 3.7.15
- Fixed app crashes in a certain condition when login to a streaming service.
Changes from 3.7
- Improvement & bug fixes.
* Improved VoiceOver accessibility to support setting/clearing favorites for Streaming content with the "star" or "heart" icons to the left of streaming songs or radio stations.
* Fixed an issue where the app crashes when opening Settings>Advanced in certain languages.
Changes from 3.6
- New features
* Added channel test feature (Requires x.21.175 or later)
* Now users can check Conductor tutorial videos tutorial on YouTube.
- Improvement & bug fixes
* Fixed Qobuz playlist is not updated after create a new playlist under certain conditions.
* Fixed "Add to my library" adds only part of albums under certain conditions.
* Improved streaming account setting UI
* Improved stability and fixed tedious bugs.
* Fixed adding a copy task ends up with "Error code: 0" under certain conditions.
Changes from 3.6.10
- Minor bug fix.
Changes from 3.6
- Added Native DSD support for N10
Changes from 3.5.60
- Added Native DSD support for N100/N100C/N100SC
- Added option to manually clear cache
- Better organization for Settings-Advanced tab
- Updated translations for Italian, Japanese and Polish
- Fixed app crash when reopening app from the background
- Fixed app crash with iOS 10.3.x
- Fixed some UI glitches
- Fixed bug with keyword search
- Fixed bug where content was not displayed properly in some scenarios
- Fixed other small bugs
** From Ver.3.7, iOS 10.x will not be supported anymore. Future updates will require iOS version 11.4 or later.
Changes from 3.5.55
- Fixed sudden app crash
Changes from 3.4
- Added TIDAL's "My Mix" - rotating personal playlists based on your listening habits.
- Added Native DSD support for X100 (Requires 5.21.76 or later)
- Added users can reset volume for some USB DACc which has low volume (Requires 1, 4, 5.21.76 or later which will be released in April 2020)
- Conductor now displays an error message to alert a user if streaming service fails to login.
- Add an option to enable/disable a sound effect for adding a track to playlist or queue
- Improve translation
- Improved Aurender search
- Now don't capitalize TIDAL album description.
- Improved stability and fixed other minor bugs
For the detail, please check Aurender home page.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Has Basic Functions, Lacks Good Liner Notes Capabilities
At first I thought Conductor was just plain awful, it’s not at all intuitive. However, once you figure out how to use it, it does function as intended and it accomplishes most necessary tasks.
However, it’s missing a lot:
It really does need a “makeover”, it looks like it’s from the ‘90’s.
More importantly, it needs a much better link to Liner Notes and information about the album/song/ artist. Wikipedia just does not cut it! Also, I’ve discovered that the Wikipedia link only works if you don’t add any custom information in the title on your music collection. I have a very large music collection, so I have 3/4 versions of many albums, and I title them by version or mastering (i.e. DSD, HDTracks, or Vinyl Rip, etc), once you do this, it will no longer pull up the Wikipedia link which is very frustrating!
Also, a big feature they have missed, once you create a playlist, there is no way to edit the title of the playlist, you need to recreate the entire thing if you want to change (or fix) its name.
Hopefully, a new Conductor app is coming soon with a major refresh, if Aurender won’t give us Roon, then at least please try and copy their interface and features to create a new Conductor that is basically just a plagiarized version of Roon:)
On the positive, once you figure out how to actually use it, it functions for the basic needs and the Aurender itself does sound wonderful!
Needs more effort
1. Why oh why does a long list of albums/songs (on the right side) JUMP to a different location a second or two after I select a song to be added to the playlist? This is SO frustrating.
2. It would be nice if the UI elements were refreshed. It feels/looks kinda old/clunky. Subjective, I know...
3. I wish there was an iPhone app.
Fixing item #1 would make this app at least pleasantly usable in my opinion. I wonder if I’m the only one that suffers from this as I would think more people would be complaining about it...
I really like this app, but from the beginning I have been frustrated and annoyed by the sorting algorithm. When a band name begins with “The” or “A”, the app places them at the END of titles in that start with the next letter of the remaining name-string. Thus, “The Beatles” (as one of many examples), appears AFTER Buffalo Springfield in my library instead of between Beastie Boys and Beck, a more natural placement. I much prefer the latter as used by software such as iTunes and Gracenote, both of which ignore the leading “The” when alphabetizing. Your approach makes browsing slower and less natural. It would definitely enhance the user experience.
On a less important note, is there any way to add a switch that hides MQA titles in Tidal? My DAC does not support it, nor am I fan of MQA. The duplicate titles waste screen real estate when browsing for music to stream.
Other than these annoyances, I really like the app as my way of interfacing with my music server.
Update - again, an additional small request. I would appreciate a “play random ALBUM in its entirety” feature. I rarely want to play random tracks (independent of album), but for variety, I miss the iTunes option of randomly playing entire albums, or playing random albums in a playlist of albums.
- Aurender Inc.
- 54.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.4 or later. Compatible with iPad.
English, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © 2016-2017 Aurender Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- MQA Core Decoder Update $49.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.