mconnect Control is a dedicated control app for ConversDigital’s mconnect technology compatible network audio products.
1. Play TIDAL, Qobuz, Deezer and vTuner to mconnect compatible audio.
2. Stream music files to mconnect compatible audio from your phone, PCs and NAS.
3. Play music files in PCs and Network Attached Storages (NAS) with your phone and tablet.
- Works with “mconnect compatible” network audio products.
- Stream music from your phone to mconnect compatible audio.
- Stream music from PC, network storage, and cloud to mconnect compatible audio.
- Listening Internet streaming music and Internet Radio with mconnect compatible audio.
- Play music in any servers with your phone.
- Network Audio Device Setup: WiFi selection, firmware update and other setups.
- Multi-room control: select group of speakers to play music simultaneously.
- Playlist management across servers.
- Track Sorting, Folder Bookmarking, and Remembering Renderer.
- TIDAL Integration.
- Qobuz Integration.
- Deezer Integration.
- vTuner Integration.
mconnect is a technology and trademark of ConversDigital Co., Ltd.
TIDAL is a trademark of ASPIRO AB.
Qobuz is a trademark of XANDRIE SA.
Deezer is a trademark of ODYSSEY MUSIC GROUP.
vTuner is a trademark of Nothing Else Matters Software Ltd.
- Improvements on background control.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I own a perfect wave dac with bridge ll from ps audio. I use mconnect controller on my iPhone 11, to manipulate tidal streaming service. I called ps audio, thinking something was wrong with it. What I am experiencing seems to be happening to other users as well. Difficult to get the controller to start playing a track. And not being able to have more than one track played without manually selecting the following track to play. What good is this, hope you correct this issue
Good, but not as user friendly as Sonos
Decent app, but adding and editing queues is not as user friendly as Roon or Sonos. I enjoy playing Tidal and songs from my phone but would love Pandora integration too.
Every song cuts out after a minute
Plays the song on Krell then T some points says “Renderer not Available”. Krell is still online. I start the song again , plays easily because everything else is connected fine until the same thing happens, so it must be this crappy app
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Convers Digital Co., Ltd.
- 83.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2012-2021 ConversDigital Co., Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.