mconnect Player is a media player app to support UPnP/DLNA and Google Cast(Chromecast).
- Send Video/Photo/Music to UPnP and Google Cast (Chromecast) devices.
- Gapless Playback by App and to UPnP renderers.
- DSD and FLAC music playback by App.
- Play TIDAL music & video and Qobuz music to UPnP and Google Cast devices.
- Send media files to Apple AirPlay compatible devices from PC, NAS and Internet.
=== mconnect Player Lite is a compact version of mconnect Player. This version does not have full functions of mconnect Player, such as Track Sorting, Folder Bookmarking, and Remembering Renderer. ===
You can play media files from any Servers to any Playback Devices with mconnect Player.
- Your iPhone and iPad.
- UPnP compatible servers: PC and NAS.
- Internet Music integrated into App: TIDAL and Qobuz.
- Cloud Server integrated into App: OneDrive and Dropbox.
- Your iPhone and iPad.
- UPnP compatible renderers: Smart TV, UPnP supported Audio, UPnP receivers.
- Google Cast: Chromecast, Google Cast compatible Audio.
- AirPlay compatible devices: Apple TV, Airport Express, AirPlay Audio.
Note: If you send a media file to a remote playback device, the playable media format depends on the media decoder in the remote playback device.
iPhone, iPad, AirPlay, Apple TV, and AirPort Express are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
Google Cast and Chromecast are registered trademarks of Google Inc.
DLNA is a trademark of Digital Living Network Alliance.
UPnP is a certification mark of the UPnP Forum in the United States and other countries.
TIDAL is a trademark of ASPIRO AB.
Qobuz is a trademark of XANDRIE SA.
- Improvements in playing contents in iCloud.
- Fixed bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
Cannot stream WMA any more
Later versions can no longer stream WMA files from media sever. Requires transcoding. Older versions worked fine. Disappointed developers would make this change without reason.
Latest version cannot stream TIDAL to PS Audio DirectStream
With the latest version of the MConnect Control, I can no longer play TIDAL to PS Audio DirectStream Network Bridge 2 (all latest firmware). Mcontrol simply says “device not supported”. I am using iPAD/iPhone with iOS 11.
What is going on? The older MConnect version was working fine.
Can someone please fix this?
Stops play on DSF and 24-bit files between tracks
Too bad because this app has lots of potential, but I won’t spend a cent on it until they fix this issue.
- Convers Digital Co., Ltd.
- 88.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2012-2018 ConversDigital Co., Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.