The AURORA Energy Tracker is a groundbreaking app that empowers individuals to make a positive impact on the environment by reducing greenhouse gas emissions associated with residential energy use and transportation choices. Our innovative labelling system allows users to track their personal emissions profile, monitor changes in energy-related behaviour over time, and share their progress on social networks. AURORA's goal is to help become a Near Zero-Emission Citizen and contribute to a more sustainable future.
- Personal Emissions Profile: Enter your energy consumptions for electricity, heating, and transportation to create a comprehensive carbon footprint profile unique to your lifestyle.
- Track Energy Usage: Monitor and visualise your carbon footprint and energy usage trends over time, gaining valuable insights into your environmental impact.
- Energy Labels: Receive energy labels based on your consumptions and discover ways to lower your usage, improving your labels and actively reducing your environmental impact.
- Energy Savings Estimation: Get an estimate of your potential energy savings by participating in our upcoming solar power crowdsourcing programme (available soon in AURORA demo-site cities).
Download AURORA today and join the movement to create a sustainable future for generations to come. Together, we can make a difference, one choice at a time.
Please note that some features of the app are specifically tailored to citizens in AURORA's demosite cities. However, we also offer a European option for estimating carbon emissions. Accuracy will be highest for demosites, which currently include Aarhus (Denmark), Évora (Portugal), Forest of Dean (United Kingdom), Ljubljana (Slovenia), and Madrid (Spain). This project has received funding from the European Union's Horizon 2020 research and innovation program under grant agreement No. 101036418.
Thank you for using the AURORA Energy Tracker.
This update improves functionality of the app and fixes minor issues.
• Order of consumptions has been adjusted to sort by consumption date, rather than when they were created / last edited
• Option for “Home Photovoltaics” has been added as electricity source to account for users producing their own electricity
• Formatting of regional units has been adjusted to better reflect location-specific preferences
• Spelling and translation improvements
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Institute for Science and Innovation Communication (INSCICO) gGmbH
- 16.5 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
Danish, German, Portuguese, Slovenian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2023 AURORA