The "Auto call recorder" is high quality, easy to use, and many advanced functions for business users.
We understand that the most problem with current call recorders on App Store is difficult-to-use User Interface. Our UX technicians have done a lot of tests with real users to make sure that almost users can record calls successfully on first usage.
It has many features which are extremely useful for our users
- Easy-to-use and reliable
- Edit recording files: trim, label
- Organize files in customized categories
- Upload your recordings to dropbox & google drive
- Share your files via email, iMessage, twitter, ...
- The first call recorder paired with Apple Watch
Information about the auto-renewal of subscription:
- Weekly subscription pricing is from $5.99 to $6.99 with 3 days free trial
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. The cost depends on the selected plan
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of the free trial will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription
Please notice that your carrier needs to support 3-way calling to make the call recording work. You will be charged by your carrier for calling to our access number.
- Add onetime lifetime purchase option
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Occasionally, you need a recording app to record some unpleasant phone calls. This is my case. Auto call recorder greatly helps with my agenda. Thanks to customer support for answering my additional questions quickly.
Not an auto recording app
I found this app in the Apple store. It’s called “Auto call record app”. The app doesn’t describe how it records incoming or outgoing calls until you download and pay. To record your calls, you have to go into the app after your on a call and turn it on. This app is not automatic. Don’t buy it unless you want to have to turn it on for every call you make or receive after the call is in progress. And to cancel the subscription, it doesn’t give you the option to cancel in either suggested method to do so. As well as contacting any other methods, representative or app interface.
Developer Response ,
Hello, iOS system doesn't allow us to record calls automatically. "Auto" means easy to record the calls with our reasonable app UX.
Record calls fast
This app I use to record calls. This function is the exact one needed for people who record and share recordings. I use it very often. It is quite a good call recorder for iPhone.
- LQL STUDIO ONE MEMBER COMPANY LIMITED
- 187.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © LQL Studio
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Recording Weekly $5.99
- Lifetime Call Recording $19.99
- Unlimited Recording Yearly $54.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.