Managing your fleet maintenance just got easier
AUTOsist provides simple and affordable solutions for fleet managers including our fleet maintenance and management app. Our software is rated the best fleet maintenance software and mobile fleet management app by Forbes and users.
AUTOsist’s mobile fleet management app makes it easy to keep track of critical fleet operations from your mobile device, while drivers can update digital vehicle inspection forms and maintenance staff can communicate work order status updates.
Ideal for fleets of any size with vehicles, trucks, trailers and equipment, our tools provide a means to manage every aspect of your fleet from our online web portal or wherever you go using our intuitive mobile fleet management app.
AUTOsist gives you an easy way to log and record maintenance, gas/fuel economy (monitor MPG), reminders, inspections and more. Track your fleet’s GPS location and mitigate risks with two-way facing safety dash cameras.
Why use AUTOsist?
- Preventative maintenance schedules and service history logs
- Pre-trip vehicle and equipment inspection
- Automated work orders with status updates
- Parts inventory management
- Fuel card integrations with fuel purchase history for each vehicle
- GPS and telematics with location tracking and real-time odometer readings
- Integrated safety dash camera
- Manage critical fleet operations in one easy-to-use dashboard
- Set reminders for anything you find important
- Desktop Web Portal that syncs with the app
- Custom fleet management reports
- Manage user access and permissions and assign vehicles to drivers
- Set preventative maintenance schedules for each asset with due soon maintenance reminders
- Automatically generate maintenance work orders
- Receive status updates and track the time it takes to complete service
- Manage parts inventory and include details in work orders
- Create custom inspection checklists for vehicles, trailers and equipment
- Get notified when something is marked not in proper working order
- eDVIRs and pre-trip inspections for DOT compliance
- Trigger work orders for maintenance staff based on inspection failures
GPS TRACKING & TELEMATICS
- Track real-time GPS locations of your vehicles and equipment
- Geofencing and mapping to ensure fleets are within their route
- Use updated odometer syncs to schedule maintenance work orders
- In-cab alerts for unsafe driving, speeding, and harsh braking
- Safe driver leaderboards
SAFETY DASH CAMERAS
- Two-way facing safety dash cameras by Azuga integrated into AUTOsist
- Monitor driver behavior and road conditions with live feeds
- Protect your fleet and Company from expensive accident faults
FUEL CARDS & INTEGRATIONS
- Fuel Tracker / Gas log for each vehicle or asset
- Monitor MPG, fuel expenses and more for each vehicle
- Attach receipt photos to all fuel purchases
AUTOsist is great for all types of vehicles, trailers, equipment, or other assets. Designed with fleet managers in mind, AUTOsist can also be for personal use.
Start a 14-day free trial of our fleet management software and mobile apps and make your life managing a fleet a whole lot easier.
Payments will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions automatically renew every 1 month unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
-Various Bug Fixes and Improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I was looking for an App that I could track maintenance and repairs to my truck that would produce a report when I was ready to sell. This app fits all the bills! I can add receipts, it figures fuel usage, gives an expense report, I can add pics (receipts and parts), gives reminders for oil changes...AWESOME! I wish I could add more than one vehicle without paying additionally, but I get it, they’re here to make money. I’ve had the truck for 4 months and it produced a 50 page report! I think the pics (receipts, repair pics of the intake manifold replacement) should be AT LEAST 2 or 4 per page instead of 1, it would make a smaller report. I would pay the $20 one time fee if I could get 2 vehicles and unlimited pics and entries . Now that I’ve started tracking I’ll remove the receipts that don’t affect warranty. But if it’s limited, I guess I’ll put the app for my wife’s car on my wife’s phone to get around it. But let’s face it, when the kids start driving I’ll probably just pay the annual fee to track what essentially would be considered a fleet. I’ve tried a couple of the other apps before this one. I’ve shown it to quite a few people. GREAT APP!!! WELL DONE!!!! Very few apps out there that work EXACTLY as well as you expect them to, but this one certainly does! Download it. Try it. It’s free. You won’t be disappointed!
Upgrade to 5.0
Would put pen to paper to record maintenance and service to my vehicle that I drove for over 10 years, before smart phones were available. So when I upgraded my vehicle and smart phones were available I wanted a more readily available way to maintain my records and this app was my choice.
Really enjoyed having all that info at my fingertips for that vehicle, but then relocated and purchased a new vehicle and started building a good amount of info.
The other day, upgraded to the 5.0 version and upon logging in, there was my original vehicle that I started this app with, right there in front of me, current vehicle not to be seen. Sure missed the pen and pencil then.
So emailed the developer and through a course of several emails back-and-forth, with suggestions and questions they got me in the ball park and with my answers and their persistence, was able to log in and there sat my current vehicle that I was sure was lost.
I have emailed companies before with queries and was totally ignored. Half expected to have the same thing happen here but was very pleasantly surprised to have a response to my email with sincere questions. So if anyone out there has ran into the same problem with the upgrade don’t throw up your hands and move on, email the developer and they will give you 100% to get you satisfied and back on the road.
This is a very useful app. I use it for my family vehicles including my motorcycle. It’s a great app that keeps all my info in one place and readily available wherever I’m at. I love that I can also access the info and create records from a laptop as well as using the app. It does take some time to setup but once it’s setup you’re good to go. One other thing I love is that you can print out vehicle reports. The reports contain all the notes, pics, and receipts I entered. Very useful if I ever have to file a warranty claim. One last item. The developers are responsive and helpful. My purchase was not showing up and the softwares wanted me to make a new account. I contacted the developer and they figured out that there was an error with my account due to trying to log in with Facebook but my purchase was done with a different email. They fixed everything on the backend and got me up and running, and I didn’t lose anything. I’m happy with this app. I recommend it for anyone that does their own vehicle maintenance.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- AUTOsist, LLC
- 78.7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2023 AUTOsist, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Account $19.99
- Plus Account $9.99
- Premium Account $19.99
- Gold $49.99
- 20 Vehicle/Asset Plan $119.99
- 10 Vehicle/Asset Plan $99.99
- 2 User Plan $199.99
- 1 User Plan $149.99
- Plus $19.99
- 50 Vehicle/Asset Plan $249.99