Thousands of people are already waking up excited and motivated!
"This app does wonders. I went from being 10 minutes late to everything to being 5 minutes early!"
· Background routine timer! It's able to work even while the app is closed or another app is open. The timer will send you notifications to remind you that it's time for the next habit!
· Smart routine! Now creating your routine is as simple as choosing positive habits you'd like to be doing and selecting a time when you have to end the routine! Awakee will calculate, sort and schedule everything for you. No more wondering when do I have to wake up!
· Wake up, leave and bedtime reminders!
· Create multiple routines for different occasions or days of the week! You can create workout routines, writing routines, focus routines, mindfulness routines, night routines and many more! For every routine, you can also create a separate checklist eg take running shoes, pack my gym bag.
· Track your progress! You can see the completed days marked on the calendar. Get inspired with your streak!
· Create unlimited habits!
· Skip habits, complete them or add time to them!
· Dark mode
· Add a Siri shortcut to wake up and start your day faster!
· Simplify your mornings by having a well laid out morning routine!
· Morning checklist! Add all the little things you sometimes to forget in the morning
· Customisable preset routines and routines! Get inspired by them and change them to your needs!
The purpose of the app is to make scheduling and maintaining one's morning routine as easy and as quick as possible. The app takes out the stress and effort needed to create and stick to a routine. It motivates the user through a satisfying level-up system and streaks. The user can just input the time when he/she leaves the house in the morning and the habits that the user wants to include and the app will schedule a perfect stress-free routine and a perfect time to wake up! To ensure that the habits are completed and the user will never be late the app has a smart timer that can run in the background alongside other apps. If the user has varying schedule awakee makes it easy to schedule different routines for different days, however, to do that the user has to purchase the premium version.
See for yourself why more and more people have begun to wake up so early recently. The impact of a great morning is unparalleled! Good choices made in the morning will have you subconsciously making better choices throughout the day! That is why a lazy start means an unproductive and reenergized day.
The real change in your life is not money or fame as many would like to think. The change happens when you start changing your habits. That can be tough. Maybe you want to start exercising or explore a new hobby of yours. But a lot of excuses can come up throughout the day. Maybe you have to work extra hours, maybe the traffic jam means you’re home an hour late or just maybe you don’t feel like it today. The number of excuses you can come up with is infinite. To be honest it’s understandable. However, mornings are completely different. It’s the only part of the day that stays the same no matter what. Work starts at 8 am the time before is all yours. You decide what to do at that time and when you do and you wake up at the set hour you will do exactly what you planed, no excuses.
Inspired by Craig from The Morning Effect and many other blog posts and books!
Icons made by Freepik from www.flaticon.com
Icons made by photo3idea_studio from www.flaticon.com
Hi! Big news!
A new redesigned and rebuilt from the ground up Awakee² is now available!
Have a great morning!
Ratings and Reviews
Great app! 1 issue though...
This app is great, and I just started my 6th grade son using it as well. It definitely helps keep those of us that daydream in the mornings on track. Lol! My only issue is with the notifications.
Today I noticed while I’m doing my routine I kept getting alerts that’s it’s time to start a new task in my banner notifications. When I open the app the timer said I still had about 30 min remaining.
This morning I added another 5 min to my workout routine and I think it started acting weird after that. Please check that out when you can. Otherwise, great app and looks beautiful!!
Keeps my adolescent brain on task
This app is really helpful to get me up in the morning. I start school relatively early for me, and it’s hard for me to focus when I’m still pretty tired. This app has helped me be more efficient and independent, which is great because my mom is busy getting the rest of the house up and out the door in the morning. I loved the addition of the custom habits, because I do a lot of unique things you might not expect in a morning routine to get me functioning. The time-limited thing for your habits gets my competitive mind thinking that it’s a race, making me more motivated to get my things done faster. I have anxiety, and struggle with prioritizing and when one of my parents tries to keep me on task I get more anxious, because I get worried I’ll make them upset. This app completely removes that morning anxiety, because I won’t disappoint an app on my phone! Thank you so much, this has been so helpful for me! I just wish my mom would let me buy apps so I can have the full version to help me even more. I’m only in 7th grade so… yeah. But this app is amazing just as it is!
Need a way to pause the timer and track tasks
FEEDBACK: Great app. I like the way you can input your own goals for morning, afternoon and evening routines. And I like that you can adjust the time for each activity in your routine. But I have 2 major suggestions:
1) Add a PAUSE button on the timer, so the user can pause if there are interruptions or if a person wants a break between each of several items in your established routine.
2) Add a way to track whether I did EACH of the activities in my morning tracker, not just whether I did the entire routine or not.
Without this, I’m more likely to seek out and use a different app. Here’s an example.
Let’s say I input 5 tasks for my morning routine: like stretch, meditate, healthy breakfast, walk, and study - for 30 mins each. Here’s what happens when I open my morning routine each day: it starts a stopwatch that runs nonstop through the designated morning tasks. It feels like a race which creates unneeded hurriedness and allows no flexibility. There’s no way to pause the timer for example to finish one task and pause before I go on to the next one. Or to take a phone call. And no way to track if I did SOME of the morning tasks or just some. The only way I can stop the timer is to close the app, and then there’s no record of what I have already done. And the only way I can track progress is to say I completed ALL of the morning routine (or none). This severely limits the usefulness of the app.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback! I think those are great suggestions! My reasoning for not putting in a pause button was always that the app is supposed to help you schedule your morning in order not to be late, a pause button could ruin that so I used buttons to add time instead. Especially now I see how that could be stressful and basically not all that relevant since we are all in quarantine. I'll try to come up with a solution. If you have any more questions or suggestions feel free to reach me at email@example.com!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Jacob Ruranski
- 43.7 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Jacob Ruranski
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Multiple Routines $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.