Awesome Note 2 for iPad 4+
Note/ To-do/ Calendar/ Task
Designed for iPad
Discover our new app, TimeSurf Calendar
AwesomeNote in the appstore is only available for existing users to download.
We do not recommend new users to download this app.
Fully renewed ‘Awesome Note 2’!
The new All-in-one Organizer, Awesome Note 2 is integrated with note and schedule management.
And now it’s available!!
WONDERFUL WRITING FEATURES
· It can be used not only for simple notes, but also rich and wonderful writing tool.
· Make notes even more powerful to add photos, voice recording and drawings.
· Easily create diary notes to display feeling, weather or road map information.
SIMPLE, FLEXIBLE, AND FRIENDLY
· Broadly use as diary to record everyday life, travel notes to write anywhere, photo albums, shopping lists, and record for work or study in any theme.
NOTE AND SCHEDULING AS ONE
· Manage your iOS Calendar and Reminders in one.
· Check todo lists and manage all schedules with calendar
· Receive notifications for important events and easily manage anniversaries such as birthdays.
NEAT AND STYLISH DESIGN
· Create your own style with tastefully designed icons, folders and various note backgrounds.
Capture all the memorable moments, stories, and everything in you.
- Note management by folder
- Various type of list view (thumbnail, list, detail, diary, photo view)
- Various type of note (regular, to-do, diary, anniversary note)
- App and folder lock (Passcode and Touch-ID support)
- A variety of folder colors and icons
- Set your own photos as a home background
- Notes and calendar search
- Support landscape mode
- Not required login/network connection while using the app
- Note editing feature to add various attachments
- Rich text formatting
- Photo, Drawing, Voice recording, Map attachment
- Import current weather information
- Checklist in a note
- Various note backgrounds and fonts
- Tags, Bookmarks
- Calendar View (with major holidays)
- To-do management view
- Natural language processing support
(Creating events with certain statements such as “3:00 meeting”)
- Important notes notification support
- Anniversary management
- D-day management
- Changing list orders
- iCloud sync
- Evernote sync/export
- Sync with iOS default Calendar and Reminders
- Sharing notes through Airdrop
We welcome your suggestions, improvement requests or other inquires.
Please send it to 1:1 customer support in Awesome Note Settings.
Thanks for helping us to make Awesome Note 2 better.
- Full support for iOS 12
- Improved iCloud syncing
- Various fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Can’t Make a New Folder
I’ve had this app on my old iPad for a long time. Bought an iPad Pro 12.9 and it transferred to it. Had to replace it after a few years and Tuesday I bought a new IPad Pro 12.9. Absolutely loved it till today… I bought a new iPad and it did not transfer in the set up. I downloaded the app again, and I’ve tried every way possible to make a new folder. Cannot do it. Case in point.. in order to make a folder with the title of one on my phone I had to use one of the existing folders and changed it to what I needed.. Filled it with the info and when I opened the folder there was nothing there.
I also have it on my iPhone and thought it would sync wlith the iPad when I set it up..Didn’t happen.
I have many folders on my phone but can’t always use them as I’m on the iPad most of the time.. I use this app for so many thing and iI am truly disappointed in it.
If you can walk me thru the set up I would appreciate it.
Love this app
Update: 2/8/18 - I still use this all the time. Among other things, I track the books I own and read, which is many! Lately, it has been freezing on me quite a bit. I hope they fix this quickly. I really like all the colors now available for the text, along with various sizes available for the text. I use both extensively.
Update: I have changed my review from 5 stars to 4 stars, would probably go to 3 1/2 if I could. I have had this app for a long time. I use it for many different things. As the app has been updated, most of the editing tools have been removed, which really annoys me. I used the editing tools regularly.
I have been looking for an app to journal, track medical information, keep track of books I own/have read and keep misc notes. I finally found this app and I love it. I would like more icons, more backgrounds, and colors for text. But those are all just for fun, do not affect functionality of app.
Ppl say “this” and “that” are the best note Apps. I beg to differ
I’ve read a lot of ppl claiming that other apps are the best note taking apps. But Awesome Note has the rest beaten by a clear margin. The organizational features and aesthetics are entirely unmatched. The app’s writing layout, look & feel are also absolutely unparalleled. And all of those positive points are just to say the least! Honestly I could go on forever about the glorious attention to detail this developer has perfectly implemented with the redevelopment of this program.
I’ve not only put it through it’s paces tremendously, but I’ve also come to rely on just this app for all my writing. PERIOD!
Best Note Taking Application I’ve ever used on a mobile device. Well done. Well done.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- 56.7 MB
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2018 BRID