Awesome Note 2 4+
Note/ To-do/ Calendar/ Task
Designed for iPhone
Discover our new app, TimeSurf Calendar
AwesomeNote in the appstore is only available for existing users to download.
We do not recommend new users to download this app.
The new All-in-one Organizer, Awesome Note 2 is integrated with note and schedule management.
And now it’s available!!
WONDERFUL WRITING FEATURES
· It can be used not only for simple notes, but also rich and wonderful writing tool.
· Make notes even more powerful to add photos, voice recording and drawings.
· Easily create diary notes to display feeling, weather or road map information.
SIMPLE, FLEXIBLE, AND FRIENDLY
· Broadly use as diary to record everyday life, travel notes to write anywhere, photo albums, shopping lists, and record for work or study in any theme.
NOTE AND SCHEDULING AS ONE
· Manage your iOS Calendar and Reminders in one.
· Check todo lists and manage all schedules with calendar
· Receive notifications for important events and easily manage anniversaries such as birthdays.
NEAT AND STYLISH DESIGN
· Create your own style with tastefully designed icons, folders and various note backgrounds.
Capture all the memorable moments, stories, and everything in you.
- Note management by folder
- Various type of list view (thumbnail, list, detail, diary, photo view)
- Various type of note (regular, to-do, diary, anniversary note)
- App and folder lock (Passcode and Touch-ID support)
- A variety of folder colors and icons
- Set your own photos as a home background
- Notes and calendar search
- Support landscape mode
- Not required login/network connection while using the app
- Note editing feature to add various attachments
- Rich text formatting
- Photo, Drawing, Voice recording, Map attachment
- Import current weather information
- Checklist in a note
- Various note backgrounds and fonts
- Tags, Bookmarks
- Calendar View (with major holidays)
- To-do management view
- Natural language processing support
(Creating events with certain statements such as “3:00 meeting”)
- Important notes notification support
- Anniversary management
- D-day management
- Changing list orders
- iCloud sync
- Evernote sync/export
- Sync with iOS default Calendar and Reminders
- Sharing notes through Airdrop
We welcome your suggestions, improvement requests or other inquires.
Please send it to 1:1 customer support in Awesome Note Settings.
Thanks for helping us to make Awesome Note 2 better.
- Ready for iPhone X, XR, Xs, Xs MAX
- Full support for iOS 12
- Improved iCloud syncing
- Various fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Nice app but needs some fixes
I have been using this app for about 7 years. I use it daily. It is nice & clean but needs some basic things fixed. The updates don’t seem to be anything meaningful. They just seem to keep it working on the latest IOS version.
Basic Formatting of text in notes are not supported to the degree in Evernote’s native app. Hyperlinks is my biggest complaint. This is a basic feature of most any note taking app. PLEASE fix this. If I create a hyperlink in Evernote where the URL is embedded & shown with meaningful text, then go to this app, it only shows the text & the URL is lost if you sync any further edits in this app.
When you venture off the basic features, seems to crash frequently. Using search & clicking on a tag, then viewing notes with that tag I frequently have app crash.
Wish you could do some basic image editing within the app. Frequent add an image by taking a picture after clicking the paper clip, from there it would be nice to crop, annotate, markup image before it is inserted into note.
I really like the app, but as I require more advanced features that Evernote is starting to support, I’m getting closer to just moving to Evernote’s native app for a more consistent experience.
It’s in the name
I first downloaded this app in January of 2010. I loved the clean simple app design, different personalization features, and how easy it was to use. It got much love over the years. Every time I needed to remember something, to save a personal photo, or to write down an on-the-go diary entry, this app was right there, my ride or die. I didn’t realize how much I relied on this app until it was recently accidentally deleted. I switched from a shared family Apple account to my own account, and forgot to bring the app with me. Side note - I found out later that it was an easy fix to import the app. But as someone who’s not tech savvy, I didn’t want to mess with it. Needless to say, I ended up regretting it. Without this app acting as my brain, my life turned into shambles LOL. I did try many many other highly-rated or more popular note apps, but they just weren’t the same. The combo of easy navigation and ultimate customization just wasn’t there. So today I finally re-installed the app, and am working on adding all my info and bringing it up to its former glory. $2.99 to get my life together? You bet! Many things have changed over the years, many other apps have come and gone. But this app is one I will never delete again. Thank You, Awesome Note! ❤️
Rapidly Drains My Battery.
I have loved this app for over 12 years. I’ve been using it since before I was even a teenager, and now I’m well into adulthood. It is so timelessly clean and gorgeous to look at, has a great user interface, and has a ton of fantastic, extremely useful features.
HOWEVER, since I updated my phone to iOS 14, this app has rapidly drained my battery every time I open it up. I can’t access any of my notes (thousands of them) without expecting to lose at least 10% of my battery in a 3-minute span. Every time I open this app now, my phone heats up considerably, and the battery rapidly drains. This is the only app that does this to my phone; every other app works fine. I have a feeling that the problem is that the app is outdated, as I don’t have this issue on an older iPhone, only my current newer one. It has been ages since they updated it, too, and I highly doubt they will return to update it again.
I’m crushed that I won’t be able to use this app anymore; this app has been in more than half of my life, and I have loved it so much, with so many of my journaling, experiences, and memories being contained within. Unless they update it and address the issues that newer phones may be having with running this significantly older app, then I will have to find a replacement.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- 58.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2018 BRID