An app made to display posted bridge information. Tracks weight and height restrictions to help in route planning. Made by a driver for myself and other drivers.
- Easy to add bridge information with help from reverse geocoder
- Search for bridges within X number of miles of current location
- Search for bridges by county/town
- Down vote and edit bridge information
- Down vote and soft delete bridges with wrong location data
- Leave location based broadcast messages
- Chart of top 5 states with highest # of marked bridges
Pre-populated with nearly 10,000 bridges from 7 states:
3545 North Carolina
2328 New York
Bug Fixes. Fix for create bridge not working in particular.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Don't bother this is useless!! It doesn't find any bridges.
Developer Response ,
Why not add some bridges near you? The "top 5" page is a direct query from the database that shows the areas with the greatest number of bridges marked. There is no central database to pull this information from but I was able to seed something like 10,000 bridges or so. I made this app to solve a problem I had as a local truck driver in WNY. I thought it might be of use to others too.
Not pretty but works
It works great. I don’t need a GPS. I just need to see any bridge heights, road width, weight issues. This app does it! Thank you
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.