SmartBusRoute is built specifically for coach and bus drivers to avoid low bridges and bus restricted areas to safely deliver passengers on time. This app knows the difference between a bus and truck so the routes are appropriate for bus drivers. The SmartBusRoute app is a GPS app with turn by turn motor coach driving instructions built with the experience of 40 years in the industry. Coach drivers navigate with confidence knowing that SmartBusRoute follows roads that are suitable for bus travel. The app helps you avoid permanent and temporary restrictions, avoid low bridges, and keeps you away from areas that have weight limitations. SmartBusRoute helps avoid costly tickets and keep you and your passengers safe.
SmartBusRoute is powered by WorldNav, pioneers in truck routing for portable GPS.
* Navigate any size bus with the convenience of using a mounted iPhone or iPad.
* Offers the latest bus specific maps and routes, updated daily.
* Provides turn-by-turn instructions with voice with lane guidance.
* Navigate in Street, Hybrid, or Satellite View mode.
* Specify Height, Length, Width, and Weight to insure accurate bus routing.
* Use the phone's built-in speaker to say your destination address or point of interest (such as a rest area).
* Built-in Odometer function allows you to track state mileage for easy tax filing.
* State border crossing, weigh scale, and speed limit alerts.
* Navigation does not interrupt other functions of the phone.
* Unique driver feedback loop provides best in bus navigation.
* Free Updates
* Unlimited number of user entered destinations.
* Unlimited number of routes, use as often as you wish.
Dynamic font resizing
Further ios 13 compatibility improvements
Improvement communicating to servers during in-app purchase
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Not very good
I actually bought 2 one-week subscriptions and then decided to buy a three-month subscription...well, I must say this bus gps app is really flawed. The directions unnecessarily takes you in circles, literally, when your destination is basically straight ahead. The directions that this bus gps gives you will literally take you miles out of your way when all you had to do was make a simple left turn. When you have a bus full of people and this gps app decides to take you on “the scenic route,” instead of the quickest, most efficient way possible, it’s embarrassing! I just use a normal gps again and map my bus routes accordingly before I start my run. I won’t be renewing my subscription with SmartBusRoute again, that’s for sure. There’s nothing “smart”’about it.
Developer Response ,
Sorry you had a bad experience. There are many bus drivers that are finding the app very helpful in avoiding parkways, low bridges, and bus restricted areas. It is best to check the satellite image before you take off to make sure you understand the route. Feel free to contact us through the app so we can review your route, press Menu > Settings > Feedback. Thank you.
I just purchase this app and it’s not working
Developer Response ,
Please contact us for assistance, call or text
(786) 445-0822 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- TeleTypesetting Company, Inc.
- 90.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 TeleType Co.
- In-App Purchases
- Bus Route 7 Days $14.99
- BusRoute 1 Year $74.99
- BusRoute 3 Months $39.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.