Baa Baa Black Sheep is an award-winning puzzle and musical adventure with interactive illustrations. Help the sheep deliver bags of wool, explore 3 underwater worlds, collect puzzle pieces and unlock 24 hidden words. AGES: 2-5.
CATEGORY: Nursery Rhyme
- FIND hidden puzzle pieces
- FOLLOW along to meet the Master, Dame and Little Boy who lives down the lane
- MATCH objects to the shape in the puzzle
- SING two classic children’s songs: Baa Baa Black Sheep and Row Your Boat
- TOUCH the missing puzzle pieces to see and hear words
- EXPLORE 3 underwater scenes with a scuba diver, magician fish, pirate and peanut
butter and jellyfish
- LEARN colors by hearing variations of Baa Baa Black Sheep - Red Sheep, Orange Sheep, etc.
- LOAD sheep on to a boat and row the boat across the water
- Parents’ Choice Recommended - Parents’ Choice Foundation
- Children’s Technology Review Editor’s Choice Award
TIPS FOR PARENTS
There are 3 ways to navigate from scene to scene:
1) Manual – Swipe the boat, touch the anchor or touch Baa Baa Black Sheep to navigate from scene to scene
2) Arrow button – Push the arrow at the top-right
3) Auto – Automatically change from scene to scene. Find this option in the iPad Settings
ABOUT DUCK DUCK MOOSE
(A wholly-owned subsidiary of Khan Academy)
Duck Duck Moose, an award-winning creator of educational mobile apps for families, is a passionate team of engineers, artists, designers, and educators. Founded in 2008, the company has created 21 top-selling titles and has received 21 Parents’ Choice Awards, 18 Children’s Technology Review Awards, 12 Tech with Kids’ Best Pick App Awards, and a KAPi award for “Best Children’s App” at the International Consumer Electronics Show.
Khan Academy is a nonprofit with a mission to provide a world-class education for anyone, anywhere. Duck Duck Moose is now part of the Khan Academy family. We rely on our community of volunteers and donors. Get involved today at www.duckduckmoose.com/about.
Check out the Khan Academy app to learn and practice all kinds of topics for elementary school through college and beyond.
We’d love to hear from you! Visit us at www.duckduckmoose.com or drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for learning with us! We have some big news!
We’ve launched a new learning app for kids 2–6 called Khan Academy Kids. It’s 100% FREE with no ads or subscriptions needed.
This new version of Baa Baa Black Sheep includes some small changes for iOS 13. Please update today!
Ratings and Reviews
A few glitches but super entertaining
My 18 month old and 3 yr old love this app. It's starting to get too young for the 3 year old but it's good for her to feel masterful too. She does speed rounds! Anyway, it's saved the day many times when we needed a 5 i minute quiet break.
Perfect for my toddler
I love the Duck Duck Moose apps, I really hope they come out with more toddler ones soon! We have them all, and this is by far my son's favorite. He's been playing these apps for a few months now (he's 22-months old now) and it's shocking to watch him manipulate everything like a pro. The Ba Ba Black Sheep one is particularly fun because he has to hunt for four hidden objects throughout the app and drag them to their shadowed counterparts. After he finds all four, four new ones appear. This keeps him entertained indefinitely in the car.
Thank you Duck Duck Moose, and please come out with more toddler apps!! :)
So much to do!
Great game, keeps my 1 1/2 year old busy for a long while.
Only complaints I have are the "buy more apps" button on the start page - he gets hung up in that all the time and it's frustrating for both of us. The music button can be hidden through "iPhone settings" but I have a IPad - how do I hide the button? Lastly the 1x 2x option at the bottom right corner minimums and maximizes the screen between IPhone and IPad. This is SO annoying - we never want the IPhone size, but I have no way to hide this.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.