Picked by Apple as a featured App for Busy Moms, Baby Connect is the #1 and the most comprehensive baby tracker on the AppStore. It has graphical reports and trending charts, weekly averages, medicine, vaccine and growth tracking, timers, push notifications, reminder alarms, emails, night mode, milk stash management, Siri shortcuts, an easy-to-use interface and unlimited data.
Baby Connect will synchronize information with your spouse, babysitter, nanny or daycare wherever they are. If you change or lose your phone, no information is lost, you can always connect to your account with a browser or with another phone.
"Baby Connect is comprehensive and well-designed" - The New-York Times
"This is an absolutely fantastic tool for learning what’s going on with your baby when you’re away" - theiphonemom.com
"This app is truly the most comprehensive way to log a child's daily activities" - lilsugar.com
You can record not only feedings, breastfeeding, naps, diapers, milestones, pumping, but also the baby’s mood, temperature, what kind of game he’s playing, and attach pictures. A web interface is also accessible for free, so your nanny doesn't need an iPhone to view and enter information.
You can compare with previous day and previous week averages, and view the data on graphs to identify trends. You can view when was the last medicine or vaccine. You can also track weight, height, and head size, compare with the US or International percentiles and display the growth chart.
With Baby Connect, you have access to the updates from the caregiver while you're away. You can also set up notifications to be immediately informed when something happens, and set a reminder alarm to be notified when it's time for the next event. Your baby will receive much better care thanks to all the detailed information automatically transmitted to each family member, and to the nanny.
* Enable a night mode
* Integration with SIRI: most action can be voice-activated
* Easily track feeding (bottle, breastfeeding, solid food, cup), diaper changes, sleep, activities, mood, milestones, diary
* Track your milk stash
* Track behavior, mood, incident reports, and assessments
* Track pumping and expressed milk
* Track doctor visits, medicines, vaccines, sickness, weight, height, head size, temperature.
* Customize the app for toddlers and older kids, with potty training and solid food.
* Setup reminder alarms to alert for the next event, for instance: alarm 3h after the last feeding
* Automatically synchronize data between accounts over the Internet
* Activate the night mode with a dark background
* Display graphical charts of the baby's activities
* Display growth charts with percentile comparison.
* For Preemies, percentiles are calculated with the birth date or with the due date.
* Display all entries on a graphical Timeline view.
* Timer to track naps, activities, feeding session, mood and breastfeeding duration. The last nursing side is indicated as a reminder.
* Easy to use! Log entries with just a tap
* Easily view past entries
* Email formatted reports, graphs and Excel-compatible .csv files to spouses, doctors and nannies/sitters.
* Enter free-form notes
* Upload child photo, indicate birthday, blood type and allergies
* Track as many babies as you like, set up as many parents and caregivers as you like
* Support for twins with dual feeding,
* holds unlimited data
* More than 100 customizable activities descriptions.
* Setup Push notifications
* The application has been designed for maximum security. Everything is password protected.
Various bug fixes and usability improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
On my SuperMom tool-belt!
I have been using the Baby Connect app for nearly 7 years now, through 3 kids. I have tested out other baby tracking apps along the way, particularly when a new baby is born and I’m back into using the app multiple times daily. None other has this clean of an interface, that’s intuitive and user friendly, but still with more options than you could ever ask for. They have consistently improved the app through the years and respond to issues. I have seen them implement improvements, I’ve personally suggested. It’s organized well, with options to reorganize to prioritize the features you use. You can customize units and how you want certain things tracked and set alarms. I have profiles for all 4 of my kids, plus my husband and I so that when someone gets sick, I can log and set reminders for symptoms, temperatures and medications. I mainly track nursing and sleep with my babies, and diapers only as newborn and when there are anomalies. I have recommended this app to mom-friends and will keep it on my phone even past the baby stage because it’s a helpful tool for me when I’m playing Dr. Mom. I can only assume other apps are getting reviews because they’re sponsored and pushing for them. Baby Connect remains the reliable workhorse though and others don’t stand up in ease of use and functionality.
Love this app, but one wish!
I have used and am using this app with my two kiddos. I love how easy it is to use and how customizable the features are. That is so amazingly brilliant! The most powerful feature for me is the timeline and graph feature, because it shows me my child’s progress when I’m in the thick of it, and frustrated about the lack of progress.
One thing I would like to ask for, is on the graphs section, I’d love to see “nighttime sleep” and “daytime sleep” buttons in addition to “total sleep”. So yes, I’m asking for total hours slept at night, average length of sleep at night, # of sleeps at night, and the whole thing again for daytime sleep. It sounds like a lot to ask for, but with such a sophisticated software already, I’m sure it can happen! I’ll buy it again!
PS. On the days, weeks, month features on the graph feature, I don’t find it helpful to have the totals of whatever for that week or month, but would find it ever so much more meaningful it it was the average of that month’s whatever.
The phone app and website (which is free and looks just fine in mobile view on Safari, by the way, so your occasional caregivers can access it that way without paying for the expensive app) are AMAZING. This tool has every single thing I could ever think to record about my child's life. It takes some practice to learn how to customize the app to fit your needs, and the data export process could use a little work (for instance, there's no way to bulk export ALL data at once), but this app has already been worth the money as I care for my 10 day-old.
One of the primary reasons I bought this app was due to the promise of Apple Watch compatibility. While it does have a Watch App, it's pretty crappy. I mean, in theory it's great, but when it does actually load (which is rare), it takes forever and is actually faster to find my phone, launch the app, and log it rather than to try to go through my Apple Watch to log anything. (And my Watch works just fine on other apps so I don't think it has anything to do with my Watch's connection.) Once this company figures out how to make the Watch app actually WORK and be a quick way to log something, I'll gladly come back and change this review to 5 stars.
- Seacloud Software LLC
- 41.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 and watchOS 2.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © 2010-2020 Seacloud Software LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $8.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.