Easy and free baby feeding tracker app for parents to track your newborn baby’s daily habits and health with a quick one-hand tap!
Baby Feeding Tracker and Log provides tracking, logging and statistics functionalities for the following newborn baby care items.
1. Baby Feeding
- Start and stop newborn’s breastfeeding timer with one tap
- Track breastfeeding time and pumping time per breast
- Setting for formula feeding / bottle feeding
- Visualize routines of your baby with timeline to better understand baby’s needs
2. Baby Sleep Tracker
- Log your newborn’s sleep schedule with starting and end time for each session
- Help recognize sleep patterns to better plan baby caring and feeding
3. Baby Diaper/Nappy Change Tracker
- Detailed and accurate diapering/nappy change records
- Compare against history data and help easily recognize any potential health problems such as diarrhea, constipation or dehydration
4. Leisure - Record your infant’s tummy time, play time, outdoor time and bath time
5. Baby Growth Tracker
- Measure and enter baby’s weight, height and head circumference to see baby’s growth over weeks, and months
6. Baby Health Tracker - Track medical history like medication, temperature and vaccine for future reference
7. Notes - This section allows you to enter details for special moments, baby preferences, or any allergic response to better baby management.
8. Data sync - Once signed in, you can easily sync your baby data across multiple devices.
Enjoy your parenting with the best newborn baby tracker app with
Baby Feeding Tracker and Log!
Added a setting which lets you re-order categories.
Ratings and Reviews
Exactly what I was looking for!
This baby tracker is amazing. So easy to use and it tracks everything you can think of for your baby. The design is so simple and easy to navigate. It’s exactly what I was looking for and a big bonus, 100% free with no trials to cancel later on or upgrade packages. I highly recommend to everyone with an infant in their care.
My favorite baby tracker
Easy to use interface with options for logging everything I could think of. I have tried several “baby trackers” and finally settled on this one as my favorite.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.