This is Baby Glow, a next-generation child development app for babies and toddlers aged 0–5.
Why Use Baby Glow:
The newborn period and infancy are critical stages for the cognitive development of your child. The ages of zero to five lay the foundations of the lifelong functioning of the human brain. That is why it is essential to expose your baby or toddler to as many sensory stimuli and learning opportunities as possible.
However, life doesn’t just stop once you have a baby: you still have your day-to-day responsibilities to attend to. That is where Baby Glow comes in. Child development and sensory stimulation apps are a great and easy way for babies and toddlers to safely learn, play, and explore the world without adult supervision.
What Sets Baby Glow Apart:
Baby Glow comes with two learning modes for you to choose from.
The Interactive mode features a static face that lights up and changes colors as your child taps the screen. The goal is to actively engage the child and encourage interactive learning and sensory development in a playful manner. This mode also has an optional built-in rattle for added visual and audio stimulation.
The Watch mode provides hands-free visual and audio stimulation to your child by playing random animations. These are specially developed to boost children’s cognitive abilities and extend their attention span in a fun and relaxing way. Best of all, this mode can help distract and engage your child during bath or feeding times or while changing diapers.
When to Use Baby Glow:
You can use Baby Glow for a quick unsupervised learning session for your child, or to soothe and keep them entertained whenever they are being fussy or whiny. Baby Glow can also serve as a great distraction to keep your kid calm and engaged while out and about, on the road, or whenever you need a quiet moment to yourself.
• Simple, child-friendly interface
• Bright and colorful graphics and various noises to provide both visual and auditory sensory stimulation
• Specially designed to encourage independent and unsupervised learning
• An optional rattle to engage and distract our youngest users
• Two operational modes (“Interactive” and “Hands-Free”)
• Fun interactive games and activities
• Short educational animations
• Option for hands-free use
• Compatible with both iPhone and iPad
This app does contain an upgrade link to the App Store.
This app does feature in-app purchases. These are only accessible after a parent or authorized person disables the parental gate.
This app does contain an external link back to the developer
website and other related apps.
This app DOES NOT report any personally identifiable user data.
- Parental gate fix in settings menu.
Ratings and Reviews
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Trizi Labs, LLC
- 19.5 MB
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 4+, Made for Ages 0–5
- © Trizi Labs, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- 5 Rattles $0.99
- 20 Rattles $2.99
- 50 Rattles $4.99