Back to Basics: Lyndi Cohen 4+
Ditch your weight loss diet
- Offers In-App Purchases
Stay healthy in pregnancy with trusted workouts, safe recipes and support from leading women's health experts.
Hey! I’m Lyndi Cohen, dietitian, nutritionist, and best-selling author AKA The Nude Nutritionist.
I’ve tried every diet there is and after a decade of starting from scratch every Monday, I finally stopped dieting and got Back to Basics. Now my life doesn’t revolve around food and I have more time (and energy) for the stuff I love.
Through this app I provide the tools and knowledge I’ve learnt to help you get healthy, feel great and stop worrying about your weight - without the guilt, restrictive meal plans, or diet culture B.S.
Join me today and get healthy without dieting (because we all know diets suck).
What’s inside the Back to Basics App:
500+ NUTRITIONIST APPROVED RECIPES (THAT ACTUALLY TASTE AMAZING!)
* Discover 500+ deliciously easy, healthy recipes
* Recipes developed by expert dietitians and nutritionists so you can eat tasty food without worrying about your weight
* Family and budget-friendly with easy-to-find ingredients
* Includes vegetarian, pescatarian, gluten-free, dairy-free and pregnancy safe options
TIME-SAVING MEAL PLANNER AND MEAL PREP MENUS
* Seamlessly plan weekly meals in one-tap with the fully-flexible meal planner
* Easily adjust recipe serves to suit how many people you’re cooking for
* Time-saving meal prep menus showing you how to cook ahead of a busy week in just one hour
* Meal prep like a pro with easy-to-follow videos
EASY GROCERY SHOPPING LISTS
* Quickly generate a customisable weekly shopping list
* Integrate your list directly with Woolworths, Amazon Fresh, Tesco, Waitrose, Walmart, Countdown and 30+ supermarkets globally
* Easily shop online or in store directly from the app
* Boost your mood with quick 5,10 and 20-minutes at-home workouts
* Suitable for all fitness levels and no equipment needed!
* Includes pregnancy-safe workouts for each trimester
* Backed by women’s health and fitness experts
EXPERT MINDSET & INTUITIVE EATING SUPPORT
* Get ongoing mental support to stay healthy without dieting
* Step-by-step mindset and mindful eating videos to help you learn a new approach to food, manage cravings and tackle emotional eating
* Join Challenges for ongoing motivation and support
* New intuitive eating and mindset content added weekly
PREGNANCY AND POSTNATAL SAFE
* Back to Basics is filled with pregnancy and postnatal friendly recipes
* 100+ pregnancy-safe workout videos including Pilates and Yoga
* Expert support from our physiotherapist and dietitian to help you have a healthier pregnancy
JOIN TODAY – YOUR FIRST 7-DAYS ARE FREE!
Download the app now and begin your journey towards feeling healthier and stronger without dieting. The Back to Basics App is a recurring monthly or annual subscription and with no lock in contracts. Your first 7-days are free to get started and you can cancel at any time.
THE BACK TO BASICS STORY
Hey! I’m Lyndi Cohen – Australian dietician and nutritionist.
I really used to struggle with food and my weight. I was either 'trying to be good' or eating peanut butter straight from the jar! I'd promise to do better but I was all-or-nothing.
Eventually, I decided to ditch diets for a totally new approach to food. I lost 20kg but that turned out to be just an added bonus because now my life isn't controlled by food.
Now, I help others get healthy and this in turn became Back to Basics – an app developed together with experts across women’s health, fitness, pregnancy and mindfulness, sharing what worked for me backed by science and industry research.
Join me and start feeling awesome with Back to Basics.
We’d love to hear from you. For all support inquiries, please email email@example.com
The End User Licence Agreement can be found here: https://www.apple.com/legal/internet-services/itunes/dev/stdeula/
Some nifty design updates.
Ratings and Reviews
I’m so happy I found Back to Basics. I had questions when registering and they responded the very same day. They even responded promptly to my follow up emails. Very impressed with the level of service and I’m really enjoying Lyndi’s videos!!!
Supportive and positive!
I like this concept! Everything about this app makes so much sense and is presented in such a way it is very motivating and interesting. I am so glad I stumbled upon this, try it out if you’re curious, it’s quite wonderful!!
Great recipes and easy meal prep
Back to Basics was pretty easy for me to use because it automatically suggests meals to cook each day.
The recipes are great tasting and quick to make too. It integrates with online shopping too, so you can just tap the ingredients on the recipe to get them delivered.
There’s a lot of content as well for fitness and how to eat healthy without being on a restrictive diet.
I’d highly recommend to anyone who wants to start making quick, healthy, and delicious meals at home.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Lyndi Cohen Pty Ltd
- 80 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Lyndi Cohen Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Plan $17.99
- Annual Plan $64.99
- Quarterly Plan $29.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.