- Interesting characters and stories
- Survival, open-world style
- A variety of character decorations and gun modifications
- 20+ playable characters
- 60+ weapons and armors based on real-life references
- Randomly generated maps and sub missions
- Form and grow your troops
- Futuristic combats using AI and drones.
▶ Bad 2 Bad: Extinction Details
Bad 2 Bad: Extinction is a sequel of Bad 2 Bad: Delta, back with more stories and a variety of contents. Extinction covers the story after you defeat Gorat al-Llama's terrorist organization, Al-Qatala, and discover humans behind them. Here, you will engage in a war against the Tailless Legion - humans - as the B2B Delta Team.
■ Introducing the 5 forces
In Bad 2 Bad: Extinction, a total of 5 different forces are introduced as your new enemy - zombies called Wilders(WD), Purebloods(PS), Underdogs(UD), Amazoness(AZ), and the Tailless Legion(TL). Each forces have their own characteristics and stories.
■ Struggle for Survival
While searching for your main target in the mission field full of Wilders to proceed with campaigns by force, you can also play the game with more freedom in randomly generated maps and clearing sub missions to collect items and/or get rewards.
■ Character and Firearm Customization
You can modify your gun and decorate your character as much as you want. More weapons, equipment, costumes, and more characters are coming soon.
■ Form Your Own Special Force
In Extinction, you can organize and grow your own unit. Each enemies have different attack patterns and characteristics. If you get stuck, try upgrading your equipment and changing the tactics.
■ Weapon Skills and Proficiency
In order to use weapons other than your main weapon effectively, you must learn the respective weapon skills. Learn the skill and increase the proficiency levels to get buffs such as increased attack power, less durability, reload speed up, and headshot accuracy.
■ Intensive Converging Fire & Drone Attacks
Use the Converging Fire and Drone(DR-6L) attacks effectively to overcome the crisis. Air Drone(DR-2A) doesn't have an attacking feature, but it will difinitely come in handy.
+ Improved stability for game.
+ Players who cheat can not participate in the ranking battle.
+ Some bugs have been fixed.
Ratings and Reviews
The graphics are nice, the game is fun to play, and I like it! Would recommend!
How to raise downloads by 10 times?
Looking for combine promotion games/apps, we can provide ASO service, daily installs can reach 1000+. visit us at: upmobi.xyz Every one can get a test promtoin fot 3 days now!
It won't work
When I try to download thegame it says can't be downloaded at this time
Developer Response ,
Can not install games? There may be several causes.
Please try the following steps to fix your problem. After each step, check whether you are still having this problem.
1. Simply double tap the icon for the app that you can not download and wait for a few seconds. Your download should resume.
2. Tap Settings> General> Date and Time> Set Automatically> and slide to turn off "Set Automatically". Manually set the date one year ahead. Now try to re-download the apps. If you get an error message, go back to the "Set Automatically" then try to download the apps again.
3. Restart your iOS device. Simply press and hold the on / off button (sleep / wake) button until you see the red slider and slide the slider to turn your device off. To turn back on, press and hold the on / off button until the Apple logo appears.
4. Settings> iTunes & App Store> Your Apple ID> Sign Out. Restart your device, then Settings> iTunes & App Store> Sign in and then try again.
5. Tap Settings> Wi-Fi and turn Wi-Fi off and then on again.
6. Reset Network Settings by tapping Settings> General> Reset> Reset Network Settings, and then your iDevice will restart. Note that will reset all network settings including your Wi-Fi passwords.
7. Reset your device by pressing and holding the sleep / wake button and the Home button together until you see the Apple logo.
- ChangHun Choo
- 440.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Choo ChangHun
- In-App Purchases
- CPT. Albert Ross $4.99
- Start Package $4.99
- LTG. Alex Lyon $10.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.