The official team app of the Baltimore Ravens, providing 24/7/365 coverage of all things Ravens. Whether you’ve been a diehard fan for 25 seasons, or just recently joined the Flock, we keep you connected from anywhere with the very best (in our humble opinion) video, news, photo and audio content about the team. Be sure to opt-in to Push Notifications so you don’t miss the latest breaking news and team updates. And enable Location Services to access exclusive live video, in-stadium features and enhance your M&T Bank Stadium experience.
// Features include: • News & Analysis • Live & On-Demand Video
• Live Game TV & Radio Broadcasts (available in-market)
• Gameday Info and Real-Time Player, Team & Game Stats • Photos from gameday, practice and off the field • The Ravens Podcast Network
• Tickets: Manage your season and single-game tickets. Easily and securely buy, sell and transfer your tickets in just a few taps
• Schedule, Roster, Depth Chart, Injury Report & Other Team Info • Mobile Notifications: Get only the alerts you want by setting your notification preferences
• Ravens Flock: Virtual RavensWalk, Events, Contests, Cheerleaders, Fan Group Info, Wallpapers & Downloads • In-App Games: Gameday Bingo, Pick-6 and Football Challenge – Play for free for a chance to win autographed gear
• Virtual Reality/ 360-Degree Videos
• FlockBot Virtual Assistant – available 24x7 to answer fan questions about gameday, tickets, the stadium and the team
• Social Media
• Team Store
// In-Stadium Features: • Maps & Info: 3D seating charts, interactive stadium map with concession stands and amenities, RavensWalk
• Fan Services: Problem reporting, purchase parking, fan guides, closed captioning and more
• Exclusive Video: Instant replays or live game action from multiple camera angles
• NFL RedZone
• PSL Owner discount card
// Follow us:
Facebook: Baltimore Ravens
Reddit: Baltimore Ravens
YouTube: Baltimore Ravens
CTV: Apple TV, Roku
ALWAYS MORE. NEVER LESS. #RavensFlock
Feedback/Questions: Email email@example.com or send a tweet to @yinzcam.
Wireless data charges may apply to video streaming.
Please note: This app features Nielsen’s proprietary measurement software which contributes to market research, like Nielsen’s TV Ratings. Please see https://priv-policy.imrworldwide.com/priv/mobile/us/en/optout.html for more information.
• Bug fixes & enhancements
• New-look Injury Report
• New downloadable wallpapers (added each week)
Visit the Game Center each week to watch and listen to live games, see highlights, view stats, visit Virtual RavensWalk and play games to win autographed memorabilia. (Available to users in markets where the game’s TV broadcast is available. Please enable Location Services under App Settings to access live game streaming.)
Always More. Never Less. #RavensFlock
Ratings and Reviews
Could be much better with dome effort
Looks to me like the NFL does these Apps for all teams. They all (every team) have the identical look and feel. Where they could fo better: on Ravens App I usually cannot hear the questions to coaches and players. I guess the question by the answer (which I can hear well). My biggest pet peeve is when they put up a bunch of photos and the same caption is used for each photo... often do not know who I am looking at.. That said, I look at this App a couple of times a day. Oh, one last thing: are the Ravens so in need of money that before we can view a video we are subjected to pretty much the same 15 second ads. Really, how much can you make in these?
Videos and orientation
I am a user of this app on an IPad Pro. When I launch the app it automatically flips the app into portrait mode and reduces the size of any pictures/writing to a small square in the center of my screen. It’ll let me play videos on landscape mode, but the device is 11 inches wide and the video square is about 3.5 inches wide. It is impossible to even see the players. There is no button to zoom in, and when I try to play the video in picture-in-picture mode and go full screen from there, the app crashes. It also isn’t very friendly with low-vision and voice-over users because all areas of the app are just simply called “button”. Before I click a button, it would be nice to know what the button does. I’ve looked at other NFL team apps to see if they shared a similar issue, and almost no others did. The Titans, Panthers, Buccaneers and Packer app developers are ones I strongly advise you to reach out to for advice. Especially the Titans. They are very user friendly and allow for game recaps in full screen.
Great App! Also Giving a Heads Up
I LOVE this app and have for years! Super intuitive, great interface, and hands-down the app I click on more than any other, social media included. I guess you could say I’m a Ravens nut. 😅
I just wanted to also let you know that it will not load for me the past couple of days. My iOS is up to date, I have tried reinstalling several times, and all my other iPhone apps and features are running smoothly. I’m sure you guys are on top of it, but wanted to voice my concern just in case! Thanks again for an AWESOME app!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Baltimore Ravens
- 182.6 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Gambling and Contests
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2021 Baltimore Ravens
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.