Welcome to the official mobile app of the Baltimore Ravens. Whether you’re a diehard fan who bleeds purple and black, or someone who just enjoys getting together for crab cakes on Sundays in the fall, we’ve got you covered.
Our app provides 24/7/365 coverage of all things Ravens. Stay connected to the team from anywhere with the very best (in our humble opinion) video, news, photo and audio content from Ravens Productions and BaltimoreRavens.com. Use the app at M&T Bank Stadium to enhance your game day experience. Also, be sure to opt-in to mobile push notifications so you don’t miss the latest breaking news and team updates. And enable location services to access exclusive live video and in-stadium features.
- News: Real-time breaking news, game previews, post-game commentary and analysis straight from the source
- Video: Live-streaming of Ravens games (available to fans in-market with location services enabled for our app and your device’s web browser), press conferences and events, and on-demand clips of coach and player interviews, behind-the-scenes segments and Ravens TV shows
- Photos: Galleries of gameday action, practice and players’ lives away from the field – taken by the best team photographers in the NFL
- Audio: Live game audio and podcasts
- Tickets: Manage your season and single-game tickets. Easily buy, sell and transfer your tickets with just a few taps.
- Team Info: Schedule, scores, roster, depth chart, injury report and more
- Stats: Real-time player, team, game and drive statistics, around-the-league scores and standings
- Mobile Notifications: Get only the alerts you want by setting your push notification preferences
- Face Paint: Virtually paint your face and share photos and videos using exclusive Ravens facial filters
- Ravens Flock: Events, contests, Cheerleader photos & bios, fan group info and downloads
- Virtual Reality: Watch 360-degree videos that bring you closer to the Ravens than you’ve ever been!
- Social Media: Ravens social feeds, Aggregated team, player and fan Twitter feeds, easy sharing of media items
- Games: Play Gameday Bingo and weekly Trivia for the chance to win autographed prizes!
- Shop: Order the latest team gear right from your phone
- Maps & Info: 3D seating charts, interactive stadium map with concession stands and amenities, RavensWalk
- Fan Services: Problem reporting, purchase parking, fan guides, closed captioning and more
- Exclusive Video: Watch instant replays or live game action from three different camera angles
- NFL RedZone: Keep an eye on other games while you’re watching the Ravens
- Waze: Avoid traffic and get to your desired parking area more quickly
- Lyft: Hail a ride to or from the stadium
- PSL Owner discount card
Follow us on social media for updates or visit www.baltimoreravens.com.
Facebook: Baltimore Ravens
ALWAYS MORE. NEVER LESS. #RavensFlock
Feedback/Questions: Email email@example.com or send a tweet to @yinzcam.
Wireless data charges may apply to video streaming.
Important enhancements for the new season:
• Critical ticketing updates
• Live streaming of local games*
• Enhanced Game Centers – now with more gameday info than ever
• In-app games – Play Trivia Tuesdays and Gameday Bingo for a chance to win big prizes. (Plus more games coming soon.)
• Home screen live video player
• TuneIn integration, allowing out-of-market fans to stream the live radio broadcast (requires TuneIn Premium subscription)
*Available to in-market fans. Must enable location services for our app AND your web browser to access this.
+ Enable push notifications to keep up with the latest breaking news. (Fine-tune your preferences on the App Settings page to ensure you receive all the alerts you care about.)
ALWAYS MORE. NEVER LESS. #RavensFlock
Ratings and Reviews
Could be much better with dome effort
Looks to me like the NFL does these Apps for all teams. They all (every team) have the identical look and feel. Where they could fo better: on Ravens App I usually cannot hear the questions to coaches and players. I guess the question by the answer (which I can hear well). My biggest pet peeve is when they put up a bunch of photos and the same caption is used for each photo... often do not know who I am looking at.. That said, I look at this App a couple of times a day. Oh, one last thing: are the Ravens so in need of money that before we can view a video we are subjected to pretty much the same 15 second ads. Really, how much can you make in these?
Great App! Also Giving a Heads Up
I LOVE this app and have for years! Super intuitive, great interface, and hands-down the app I click on more than any other, social media included. I guess you could say I’m a Ravens nut. 😅
I just wanted to also let you know that it will not load for me the past couple of days. My iOS is up to date, I have tried reinstalling several times, and all my other iPhone apps and features are running smoothly. I’m sure you guys are on top of it, but wanted to voice my concern just in case! Thanks again for an AWESOME app!
Great app. Insights and analysis into the team make it the best way to stay connected with the Ravens. Articles could be more fun and less robotic, creative and less mechanical. Also articles could be more engaging. Breathe life into the pages posted. Videos are great. Would love to see team and organization videos where you get players taking the camera inside the facility and doing something fun. Mini competitions and other ideas. Love the football stuff, it’s what we’re here for, add in other things and you allow fans to build a deeper connection beyond the lines and thus having smarter, more loyal fans. Just a thought. Love what’s going on.
- Baltimore Ravens
- 149.8 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Gambling and Contests
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 Baltimore Ravens
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.