Welcome to the official mobile app of the Baltimore Ravens. Whether you’re a diehard fan who bleeds purple and black, or someone who just enjoys getting together for crab cakes on Sundays in the fall, we’ve got you covered.
Our app provides 24/7/365 coverage of all things Ravens. Stay connected to the team from anywhere with the very best (in our humble opinion) video, news, photo and audio content from Ravens Productions and BaltimoreRavens.com. Use the app at M&T Bank Stadium to enhance your game day experience. Also, be sure to opt-in to mobile push notifications so you don’t miss the latest breaking news and team updates. And enable location services to access exclusive live video and in-stadium features.
Features include: • News: Real-time breaking news, game previews, post-game commentary and analysis straight from the source • Video: Live-streaming of Ravens games (available to fans in-market with location services enabled for our app and your device’s web browser), press conferences and events, and on-demand clips of coach and player interviews, behind-the-scenes segments and Ravens TV shows • Photos: Galleries of gameday action, practice and players’ lives away from the field – taken by the best team photographers in the NFL • Audio: Live game audio and podcasts
• Tickets: Manage your season and single-game tickets. Easily buy, sell and transfer your tickets with just a few taps.
• Team Info: Schedule, scores, roster, depth chart, injury report and more • Stats: Real-time player, team, game and drive statistics, around-the-league scores and standings • Mobile Notifications: Get only the alerts you want by setting your push notification preferences
• Ravens Flock: Events, contests, Cheerleader photos & bios, fan group info and downloads • Virtual Reality: Watch 360-degree videos that bring you closer to the Ravens than you’ve ever been!
• FlockBot: Virtual assistant, available 24x7 to answer fan questions about gameday, tickets, the stadium and the team
• Social Media: Ravens social feeds, Aggregated team, player and fan Twitter feeds, easy sharing of media items
• Games: Play Gameday Bingo, Call The Drive and weekly Trivia for the chance to win autographed prizes & game tickets!
• Face Paint: Virtually paint your face and share photos and videos using exclusive Ravens facial filters
• Shop: Order the latest team gear right from your phone
In-Stadium Features: • Maps & Info: 3D seating charts, interactive stadium map with concession stands and amenities, RavensWalk
• Fan Services: Problem reporting, purchase parking, fan guides, closed captioning and more
• Exclusive Video: Watch instant replays or live game action from three different camera angles
• NFL RedZone: Keep an eye on other games while you’re watching the Ravens
• Waze: Avoid traffic and get to your desired parking area more quickly
• Lyft: Hail a ride to or from the stadium
• PSL Owner discount card
Follow us on social media for updates or visit www.baltimoreravens.com.
Facebook: Baltimore Ravens
YouTube: Baltimore Ravens
ALWAYS MORE. NEVER LESS. #RavensFlock
Feedback/Questions: Email email@example.com or send a tweet to @yinzcam.
Wireless data charges may apply to video streaming.
Turn on automatic updates to make sure you never miss the latest features.
This update includes:
• Latest Ticketmaster integration – for a better digital ticketing experience
• FlockBot – the new Ravens virtual assistant to answer your questions in an instant
• Game Center improvements – additional stats, media and gameday info now displayed
• Bug fixes & enhancements
+ Enable location services to fully take advantage of all features. Enable push notifications to keep up with the latest breaking news. (Fine-tune your preferences on the App Settings page to ensure you receive all the alerts you care about.)
ALWAYS MORE. NEVER LESS. #RavensFlock
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
We all really like the App it gives us instant review of the latest situations with our Ravens football team. Honest to God we are all just so excited for you guys! You have brought such a wonderful feeling to town. We want you all to continue enjoying your play, have fun and above all else please be safe and injury free. It breaks our heart to see you athletes injured no matter who’s team.
Play on we are all pulling for you. And much appreciation and deepest respect for the coaching staff. That kind of leadership is tough to assemble. So congratulations to the Owner. He must be quite a guy.
Dr and Mrs. William S Seegar
Below is a school project done by my 9 year old grandson who attends Collegiate School in Richmond. By the way that is the high school where Russel Wilson, the Seahawks QB, went to school. Check out one of his special things he is thankful for on the right! Well the picture will not transmit but it is a collage of little flags upon which he has written those things he is thankful. They include family, friends, teachers, Dad etc and there in the left on a little flags we wrote Lamar Jackson. That about sums it up. Merry Christmas.
Videos and orientation
I am a user of this app on an IPad Pro. When I launch the app it automatically flips the app into portrait mode and reduces the size of any pictures/writing to a small square in the center of my screen. It’ll let me play videos on landscape mode, but the device is 11 inches wide and the video square is about 3.5 inches wide. It is impossible to even see the players. There is no button to zoom in, and when I try to play the video in picture-in-picture mode and go full screen from there, the app crashes. It also isn’t very friendly with low-vision and voice-over users because all areas of the app are just simply called “button”. Before I click a button, it would be nice to know what the button does. I’ve looked at other NFL team apps to see if they shared a similar issue, and almost no others did. The Titans, Panthers, Buccaneers and Packer app developers are ones I strongly advise you to reach out to for advice. Especially the Titans. They are very user friendly and allow for game recaps in full screen.
Could be much better with dome effort
Looks to me like the NFL does these Apps for all teams. They all (every team) have the identical look and feel. Where they could fo better: on Ravens App I usually cannot hear the questions to coaches and players. I guess the question by the answer (which I can hear well). My biggest pet peeve is when they put up a bunch of photos and the same caption is used for each photo... often do not know who I am looking at.. That said, I look at this App a couple of times a day. Oh, one last thing: are the Ravens so in need of money that before we can view a video we are subjected to pretty much the same 15 second ads. Really, how much can you make in these?
- Baltimore Ravens
- 185.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Gambling and Contests
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 Baltimore Ravens
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.