•••Join 2+ million Bamba customers - kids learn through play with Bamba!•••
Let your kids be the wackiest pizza chef ever! Select and custom-make your pizza from a huge list of ingredients. Feed the pizza to our four silly friends and watch their reactions!
"Good for imaginary play, and can be used by 2 kids at once" - The iMums
- Over 26 different ingredients - from Salami to Batwings
- Feed four of our silly friends - Timmy, Peppi, Sammy the Sasquatch and François the robotic chef.
- Interactive pizza making - roll out the dough, flip it and slice it!
- Fantastic, beautiful artwork
- Kid-focused interface
- No external advertising
- No in-app purchases
- Great for kids 2+
Bamba Pizza is an interactive toy designed for kids. There are no scores, complicated interfaces or stressful time limits. This game is great to play alone or with an adult.
*** OTHER GAMES BY BAMBA! ***
- Bamba Space Station: Kids pretend they are on the Space Station travelling the galaxy. There's lots to do on board. Craft items, cook food, party in the pool and tons more! Hours of fun and exploring!
- Bamba Surprise: Learn new words with a peekaboo game. Kids arrange the letters to form the word. There are over 200 objects to learn and collect.
- Bamba Clock: Learn to tell the time with Captain Birdbeard as kids sail the high seas!
- Bamba Books – Kids learn to read in a fun, interactive series of books.
- Bamba Farm – Kids learn to count on a wacky crazy farm where they have to milk robot cows, bathe donkeys and collect dragon eggs amongst other things!
- Bamba Airport: Kids pick the passengers and send them for a holiday! Kids roleplay air stewards, customs officers and more. Lots of hilarious fun!
- Bamba BBQ: Set the pit up, fire the briquettes and choose your food! Bamba BBQ gets kids role-playing a BBQ pitmaster! Lots of fun characters, ingredients and reactions!
- Bamba Craft: Choose a project, create a masterpiece and display it in a gallery for other kids to see. Bamba Craft gets kids painting and assembling collages in creative and fun ways! Projects and galleries are updated constantly!
- Bamba Toys: Kids build a toy from a blueprint, picking parts and accessories before assembling the toy and finally getting to play with it!
- Bamba Burger: Kids flip the patty, create their custom-made burger, fill their soda cup, slice the potatoes and make French fries. What's more, they get a mystery present with their meal!
- Bamba Post Office: Everyone loves presents! Choose, wrap and decorate presents for three funny characters. Deliver them to the jungle or to the moon!
- Bamba Ice-Cream: Create and eat fantastic ice-cream concoctions. Can you guess what the mystery topping is this time? eam: Create and eat fantastic ice-cream concoctions. Can you guess what the mystery topping is this time?
Bamba is a kid game studio that makes interactive toys for kids. We believe that interactive toys offer a new and exciting way to educate your child. We design interactive toys that are designed to stimulate imagination and creativity.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
"If your little ones love to create and experiment, this is the game for them!" - TheiPhoneMum.com
- Added link to new app: Bamba Clock!
Ratings and Reviews
Arm and timer glitch is hurting my eyes. Please fix!
Hi there! I loooooooooooooooooooooooooove Bamba games and I think you should make more! The only problem in this game is that I just played it 1 minute ago and I made a pizza for the Robot. When the pizza was baking, I saw that the timer to cook the pizza was not going slowly around the timer. It was moving around faster than a cheetah around the screen. I thought it was just a teeny tiny problem, so I continued. Then I saw that the Robot’s arms had the same problem. That’s when I got concerned. I did not know what to do, so I exited the game and came back to the game. But, the same problem happened. I’m trying the game again with another character, and if it still does that, I will come back and tell you about it.
Edit: It is still doing it. Please fix it before I go blind!
Thanks for reading!
Pizza to go
Great app except for one major issue . . . when slicing the pizza, the third and fourth cuts can take nearly five minutes each to complete. This is really no fun for a child . . . Nor for the patient adult who has to answer all the questions and deflect the anger. Please fix.
Love all your apps, really wish there was a way to make the pizza interactive so we can eat it also, my grand daughter loved the idea of using the cash register, this was helping her learn to count the coins, and then we would pretend to eat the ice cream and or the app making Burgers. Adding these features to the current pizza app would be awesome. Thanks for the books app, you apparently love children. Thanks.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Mezmedia Pte. Ltd.
- 133.7 MB
- Requires iPadOS 5.1.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Danish, French, German, Indonesian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Swedish
- Age Rating
- 4+, Made for Ages 0–5
- © 2012 Mezmedia Pte Ltd
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.