The multi-band delay BandDelay is an exciting tool for sound design and loop manipulation in realtime. In contrast to common delay processors BandDelay splits the frequency spectrum of the input signal into 27 bands and applies a separate delay unit to each band. The delay times can be synchronised to the host tempo generating nearly infinite rhythmical and sonic variations of the input signal. For each of the delay bands you can specify the delay time, the level and the feedback amount separately. These parameter changes can even be automised in realtime for glitch free rhythmical morphings. A few high level parameters let you change the delay times and feedbacks of all delays with the turn of a single knob.
- 27 band realtime multiband delay.
- Frequency dependent level, delay time and feedback
- Linear phase precision filters for maximal transparency
- Tempo syncable delay times up to 6 seconds.
- Meta parameter for quick access to rhythm variations
- Effect AudioUnit for use in hosts like Garageband, Cubasis, AUM and others
- Full AU parameter automation
- Ableton Link compatible
- stand alone / Audiobus 3 / IAA
- Bluetooth MIDI
- Ableton Link Integration
- Dark mode ui problem fixed
- Audiobus 3.0.12
- UI Update issues fixed
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Like playing with delay lines?
Get this now. This is instantly my favorite VirSyn app (from a list of classics). One of the most inventive and fun plugins I’ve used on any platform.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.