BandLab is the ultimate free music creation platform that over 9 million users worldwide are raving about. Import a track or create your song from scratch, collaborate with creators and producers, and publish your epic hits for the global BandLab community!
Our easy-to-use multi-track editor is a launchpad that lets you record, edit and remix any tune to perfection. Throw in creative effects, beats, loops, and vocals from hundreds of free sound packs available, and be inspired by samples from musical genres like EDM, dubstep, garage, hip-hop, house, rock, rap and more.
With BandLab’s social networking features, you can find new friends, connect with collaborators and start a band with fellow musicians, guitarists, beat makers, rappers and more — no audition needed! Message pros and pioneers in the community for tips and techniques, and share your favorite collections with an audience that’s always eager to listen. Go from new to seasoned musician in no time.
BandLab also lets you discover and stream millions of tracks made by emerging and established artists, bands and DJs. Create personalized playlists or tune in to our daily chart-topping curations!
Our app comes with unlimited cloud storage so you can record to your heart's content. What's more, BandLab works seamlessly across all devices – crossover to our desktop site to load your projects, feed, bands and communities instantly.
BandLab is absolutely FREE to use. No subscription fees, paywalls or limits to your experience. Get #BandLab and be a music maker today!
• *NEW* Video Mix – Create awesome-sounding video clips, whether you’re a rapper freestyling over a beat or a songwriter laying down a hot new solo. Jazz up your video with world-class effects and real-time monitoring!
• 12-Track Mix Editor – Access our multi-track digital audio workstation (DAW) to record live audio or import, mix, splice and tweak tracks for the perfect mixdown. Customize track layers and add lyrics instantly.
• 100+ Vocal/Guitar/Bass Presets – Access world-class effects with real-time monitoring. Use a medley of effects and filters, from drum phaser to gated reverb and more.
• Looper – DJ like a pro with our extensive loop packs. Build an orchestra of sounds, add some synth or reverb, or just freestyle your way to a whole new mixtape while on the go.
• Creator Kits – Produce all-new grooves using preloaded sound packs across multiple genres. Think of it as your favorite virtual drum pad machine (DPM) or music production controller (MPC).
• 100+ Virtual MIDI Instruments – Compose music using anything from acoustic guitars to keyboards, pianos to synthesizers and a variety of drums, all within an app that fits in your pocket.
• Explore – Not in the mood to create? No problem! Let BandLab be a source of entertainment as you explore and get inspired by new artists, genres and collections curated just for you.
• Creator Connect – Team up with fellow artists just around the corner or halfway across the world! Just fill out your profile and we'll match you to potential collaborators who share your musical taste and inspiration.
• Mastering – Need your mix to sound like it came from the production studio? Upload your song or recording and let our built-in equalizer work its magic. Supports mp3 and other formats.
• Tuner and Metronome – Finding your rhythm is now a cakewalk with these essential audio tools.
• Remix Tracks – “Fork” tracks that other creators have shared with the community and make your own mashups.
Stability improvements and bug fixes.
Have feedback or an issue to report? Let us know at email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
i love this app but there’s a few things, i saved a project private, because i wanted to fix it later, and i fixed it today, saved it and then put it out publicly and then it didn’t even post, all I see now is my older version that is private and not the fixed one. it disappeared after i saved and posted it ☹️
also, on the website, i put in my instagram bio for people to listen to the music i released, but now when they click it they can see only SONG TITLES OF SONGS I HAVE NOT PUT OUT. private songs !!!! “recent projects”!!! i do not want them to see what i’m working on i want them to be able to listen to the songs i have out for public only, now they can’t even listen to my previous songs i put out. it’s SO disappointing, you can’t even search for me (or anyone) on the website, only copy and paste my link only to see the titles of songs i am working on that are “private”. private should mean that only I can see them. apparently not.
and if the website only has you to sign in to listen , that’s disappointing as well😞 this app has been so amazing helping me but all the sudden this changed, not posting my finished recording and the website problems. PLEASE FIX TO HOW IT USED TO BE😭😭😭
Developer Response ,
Hi cassandrahxo - We're really sorry to disappoint you! Can you please send us your username and the name of the revision that disappeared at firstname.lastname@example.org, so we could help? We're sorry that your private projects appeared as published on your account - is was a bug on our end, which is fixed now.
Lost my voice audio😢🙏🏻
So it’s a great app overall and I finally ran into an issue I made a brand new song was very proud and about to post it and I clicked save so I could go and tweak some things and make my audio more clear then only to realize the app only saved the beat and not my voice audio and my lyrics disappeared that I had written down aswell I’m overall really disappointed that out of all issues hat could have happened it was this issue I have never had issues until now I would love a reply from a developer or someone that can help me because maybe it got lost in like the apps cloud or something but I worked so hard on this song and now I have nothing but the beat no none of my vocals are there anymore, and my lyrics have been erased aswell off the app please someone write back and please fix this bug on your app at this point I’ve tried all I could to retrieve my lost vocals and lyrics so I’m trying to the developer please help me because I was really proud of this song and I hate dissapointing all my fans I have everywhere😢🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
I have one problem...
BandLab is an excellent app for music making and listening. I absolutely love it. That is, until a problem occurred. I went to get into the app just yesterday and instead of going in straight to my profile and the normal screen, it had the entire intro log in screen show up as if I logged out of my account, which I never do. When I tried logging in using my information, is kept on saying that I have “incorrect credentials”. So, I tried logging in with my google account instead. I thought it would work, but then I got a pop-up saying that my email is “already linked to a different account type”. So now, I can’t log in AT ALL, or access any of my stuff, which is really frustrating. It also makes me worried that my account somehow got lost, along with all of my stuff on it. I still get notifications telling me that people liked my song, or started following me, but even when I tap on the notification banner that shows up at the top of the screen to take me to the app, NOTHING HAPPENS. If you could please help in any way or give some sort of advice as to what I should do, thank you. My music is very important to me and I don’t want it to be lost forever with my account. Thank you.
Developer Response ,
Hi Allen - We're really sorry for the frustration! Can you please send us your account details at email@example.com, so we could help you out? Thanks!
- BandLab Singapore Pte Ltd
- 174.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Japanese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- ©2019 BandLab Technologies
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.