BandLab is changing the world of music. Join millions of creators and fans using BandLab to make and share their music from more than 180 countries around the world.
BandLab makes it easy to make great music and find great music to listen to. You can listen to tracks from other creators, publish your own as well as create and collaborate with other musicians.
Global competitions to win cash and prizes are launched regularly and community events are driven by our passionate audience of creators to discover new artists.
Unlike other apps, BandLab’s award-winning creation and social features are completely FREE with no ads to ruin your music experience either.
• Hot Beats (NEW) – be inspired by a daily curated list of hot beats and hip-hop instrumentals for rap artists.
• 12-Track Mix Editor – record live audio, import, mix, solo, pan and mute tracks to create the perfect song.
• Unlimited Projects & Secure Storage via the Cloud – no limits to your creativity.
• >100 Guitar/Bass/Vocal FX Presets – world-class cross-platform FX with real-time monitoring.
• Looper – make your own beats with just your imagination and a few clicks with our professionally created Loop Packs.
• Tweak Your Beats (NEW) – gate, retrigger, quantisation and FX all available in the Looper.
• Work across ALL your devices – all your projects, feeds, bands and communities are cross-platform and accessible via iOS or your browser (even more features available).
• Photo/Video Shouts – share photos, videos, add emojis and publish it to your friends and followers.
• Built-in Guitar Tuner & Metronome – the tools you need to capture inspiration.
• Remix Tracks – “fork” tracks that other creators have shared with the community and make it your own.
Join the world’s fastest growing social network around music. Follow other artists and their creative process, share and publish your music to get heard, keep your followers up to date to get feedback and much more. Start bands and collaborations to meet new musicians and work on projects privately or publicly – no matter whether they live next door or on the other side of the world!
Create collections and playlists of your favorite music and listen to them wherever and whenever you want.
Whether you like Pop, Hip-Hop, R&B, Blues, Funk, Rock or Jazz – join a community of over 5 million creators and fans around the world using BandLab to make and share their music.
Get #bandlab today!
Stability improvements and bug fixes.
See something wrong? Send your feedback to email@example.com.
Ratings and Reviews
i love this app but there’s a few things, i saved a project private, because i wanted to fix it later, and i fixed it today, saved it and then put it out publicly and then it didn’t even post, all I see now is my older version that is private and not the fixed one. it disappeared after i saved and posted it ☹️
also, on the website, i put in my instagram bio for people to listen to the music i released, but now when they click it they can see only SONG TITLES OF SONGS I HAVE NOT PUT OUT. private songs !!!! “recent projects”!!! i do not want them to see what i’m working on i want them to be able to listen to the songs i have out for public only, now they can’t even listen to my previous songs i put out. it’s SO disappointing, you can’t even search for me (or anyone) on the website, only copy and paste my link only to see the titles of songs i am working on that are “private”. private should mean that only I can see them. apparently not.
and if the website only has you to sign in to listen , that’s disappointing as well😞 this app has been so amazing helping me but all the sudden this changed, not posting my finished recording and the website problems. PLEASE FIX TO HOW IT USED TO BE😭😭😭
Developer Response ,
Hi cassandrahxo - We're really sorry to disappoint you! Can you please send us your username and the name of the revision that disappeared at firstname.lastname@example.org, so we could help? We're sorry that your private projects appeared as published on your account - is was a bug on our end, which is fixed now.
Lost my voice audio😢🙏🏻
So it’s a great app overall and I finally ran into an issue I made a brand new song was very proud and about to post it and I clicked save so I could go and tweak some things and make my audio more clear then only to realize the app only saved the beat and not my voice audio and my lyrics disappeared that I had written down aswell I’m overall really disappointed that out of all issues hat could have happened it was this issue I have never had issues until now I would love a reply from a developer or someone that can help me because maybe it got lost in like the apps cloud or something but I worked so hard on this song and now I have nothing but the beat no none of my vocals are there anymore, and my lyrics have been erased aswell off the app please someone write back and please fix this bug on your app at this point I’ve tried all I could to retrieve my lost vocals and lyrics so I’m trying to the developer please help me because I was really proud of this song and I hate dissapointing all my fans I have everywhere😢🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
I have one problem...
BandLab is an excellent app for music making and listening. I absolutely love it. That is, until a problem occurred. I went to get into the app just yesterday and instead of going in straight to my profile and the normal screen, it had the entire intro log in screen show up as if I logged out of my account, which I never do. When I tried logging in using my information, is kept on saying that I have “incorrect credentials”. So, I tried logging in with my google account instead. I thought it would work, but then I got a pop-up saying that my email is “already linked to a different account type”. So now, I can’t log in AT ALL, or access any of my stuff, which is really frustrating. It also makes me worried that my account somehow got lost, along with all of my stuff on it. I still get notifications telling me that people liked my song, or started following me, but even when I tap on the notification banner that shows up at the top of the screen to take me to the app, NOTHING HAPPENS. If you could please help in any way or give some sort of advice as to what I should do, thank you. My music is very important to me and I don’t want it to be lost forever with my account. Thank you.
Developer Response ,
Hi Allen - We're really sorry for the frustration! Can you please send us your account details at email@example.com, so we could help you out? Thanks!
- BandLab Singapore Pte Ltd
- 172 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Japanese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- ©2019 BandLab Technologies
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.