Track your bar / restaurant liquids stock easily with this app!
In few simple steps, figure out how much liquid your bottle contains:
- Pick a desired bottle from the shelf
- Open BarInventory and find your bottle inside our database
- Simply weight the bottle and insert the weight inside our application
- The app will tell you exactly how much liquid the bottle contains
You can create your personal list of drinks or even add custom ones in case you don't find it in our database.
The database in total now holds over 2000 unique items and the number is growing every day!
All the database entries are manually checked and verified by our staff so we make sure there is no wrong data inside our database and the calculations are correct.
In addition to those simple features we also offer features like:
- Keeping track of your inventory by creating reports after measurements
- Exporting inventory reports as CSV or PDF file
- Unlimited number of saved database items
These additional features are available to users that use one of the subscriptions listed below - regular users (users without active subscription) still have access to the database list (limited to 5 items when saving them to personal list) and are still free to use bottle measurement system with no limits!
** In App Purchase
We offer you 2 types of subscriptions:
- Subscription for one month (1,99€ or equivalent to your currency) - gives you access to features mentioned above for one month
- Subscription for one year (19,99€ or equivalent to your currency) - gives you access to features mentioned above for one year
Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. This type of subscription is auto-renewable which means, that it automatically renews unless auto-renew option is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal can be turned off by going to user's Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
We have to thank all the users for such a nice feedback and all the suggestions. We are trying to do our best and are very glad that you are helping us making this app as useful as possible.
This is first update after a long time so we are introducing some exciting changes:
- Added CSV export
We received many suggestions that there should be CSV export option beside PDF, so here it is! When ending and exporting an inventory, you now have an option to select between PDF or CSV export. As before, the report is sent to email.
- Added total value at the end of the product row
Inside inventory list and also export, there is now new information available about total quantity (full bottles + remaining bottle combined).
- Support for iPhone X
- Updated user interface to dark mode
Please note that these features (except dark UI) are only available to users that have BarInventory subscription (In App Purchase).
We also have to say that with this update, there are some changes regarding saving database items to personal list (only for users without subscription!!):
- Previously, users didn't have any limitations on number of items that could be saved from the database
- Now because of database usage, we are forced to add a limit of 5 to all the users that don't have BarInventory subscription
- In case you already have more than 5 entries don't worry, you are still able to use and keep them all but you won't be able to add new ones until you remove enough old ones
Keep in mind that these changes apply only for database items and don't affect users with active subscription!
Thank you all again for help and as always: If you have any suggestions or find any bugs, please feel free to contact us (contact also available inside application, under "Settings" tab)
Ratings and Reviews
Converts weight to volume
This app does not allow you to track inventory, just a conversion tool.
Developer Response ,
thanks for your feedback.
Tracking inventory is locked for payed part of app only.
In free option you get only a conversion tool that is correct!
Have a nice day!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- APTO d.o.o.
- 38.4 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 9.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.2 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Croatian, German, Italian, Slovenian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2018 Apto d.o.o.
- In-App Purchases
- One Month Subscription $1.99
- One Year Subscription $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.