“Show me the money!” In this innovative basketball management game, you are an ambitious agent. Can you negotiate with GMs to get good contracts for your players? Do you have what it takes to handle a group of egotistical young players and shape their careers? Can you get them drafted and playing in the NBA? If you think you can make money in the murky world of modern sports, leave your morals at the door and step this way…
• Find promising young players and sign them up to your agency
• Work your way up through the international leagues (Brazil, Argentina, China and the EuroLeague) towards the D-League and the NBA!
• Get your clients through the NBA draft – can you find a number one pick?
• Offer your players to other teams, but don’t let their GM find out!
• Negotiate contracts and bonuses on behalf of your players
• Find lucrative endorsement deals for your players – don’t worry, you’ll get your 10%!
• Upgrade your office so you can represent more players
• Upgrade your Scout to discover better players – can you find the next wonderkid?
• Upgrade your Commercial Manager to attract better sponsors
• Upgrade your Coach to improve your players' skill level
• Buy luxury items and properties – show off your wealth!
• Just one in-app purchase to unlock the full game – the first four seasons are free
• No ads at all, ever
• Achievements and Leaderboards on Game Center
You've been a basketball manager and a basketball player – now be a basketball agent! But what type of agent will you be – will you make and take bribes or will you operate within the rules to keep your reputation intact?
However you choose to play the game, the ultimate aim remains the same: get filthy rich and retire a wealthy person. How quickly can you do it and get out of this dirty business?!
iOS 12 compatibility.
Ratings and Reviews
Here are some suggestions...
I absolutely love this concept! It is really neat to feel like you own a huge sports management group. Just a few suggestions (for if you guys are even still updating this)
1.) It is against NCAA rules for college players to have endorsements, fix that
2.) Be able to take in 19-21 year olds, maybe even veterans, too
3.) Add some sort of team loyalty system to have loyalty also be a factor in a player and you’s decision in the offseason
4.) It should be easier for an Undrafted, or heck even just in general, to make it to the NBA, seriously, one time I had a 19 year old with an Avg of 8.1 not make it to the league (he made the D-League but was cut after a year like what?!) if you mean to tell me that a player with a B rating especially at that age then y’all must be trippin on acid or something! With a max of 10, that doesn’t make sense at all. Also, it’s just boring to have to have a full roster of EuroLeague players, with all due respect for all those Euro guys. :(
5.) And in my opinion the most important, you should have the ability to encourage college prospects to stay in school to develop more. Sure, it is realistic to some extent (especially now a-days with the “one and done” culture) to have these cats go pro right away, but I find it would be 99.9% of the time for the player to stay in school to get better
Once again love this game! Keep it up fellas! Hope you put these suggestions into consideration!
Great concept, will probably get repetitive with time
I really enjoy the concept of this game, and the first few seasons have been fun to play through. I practically sped through the third season, though, a sign that I'm finding it repetitive, and there weren't really many new things introduced in season 3, though I haven't had any players drafted yet. It probably will stay repetitive for me, especially if I do multiple playthroughs, but I could see updates to this game keeping it a fresh experience though, should the devs choose to update.
One thing I noticed, your assistant will find endorsement deals for your players who are in college, which is against real-life NCAA rules. That may be something to consider changing.
I have wanted to be a sports agent for a very long time and this is the only kind of game that has come even close to simulating it the way I want. I love the concept and the way everything works, but after you finally get the big contracts and everything, it kind of becomes too easy. I have over 500 mil in cash with everything unlocked. It would be great if there was something I could spend my money on other than building costs and academy costs because it gets repetitive and boring. Thanks!!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Top Drawer Games Limited
- 109.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, Italian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Steven Nicola
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Full Game $3.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.