“Show me the money!” In this innovative hockey management sim, you are an up and coming agent. Can you negotiate with GMs to get good contracts for your players? Do you have what it takes to handle a stable of ego-driven young hockey players and shape their careers? Can you get them drafted and playing in the NHL? If you think you can make money in the murky world of modern sports, leave your morals at the door and step this way…
• Find promising young players and sign them up to your agency
• Get your clients through the draft – can you find a number one pick?
• Tout your players to other teams, but don’t let their GM find out!
• Negotiate contracts and bonuses on behalf of your players
• Find lucrative endorsement deals for your players – don’t worry, you’ll get your 10%!
• Upgrade your office so you can represent more players
• Upgrade your Scout to discover better players – can you find the next wonderkid?
• Upgrade your Commercial Manager to attract better sponsors
• Upgrade your Coach to improve your players' skill level
• Buy luxury items and properties – show off your bling!
• Just one in-app purchase to unlock the full game – the first four seasons are free
• No ads at all, ever
• Achievements and Leaderboards on Game Center
You've been a hockey GM and a hockey player – now be a hockey agent! But what type of agent will you be – will you make and take bribes or will you operate within the rules to keep your reputation intact?
However you choose to play the game, the ultimate aim remains the same: get filthy rich and retire a wealthy person. How quickly can you do it and get out of this dirty business?!
iOS 12 compatibility.
Ratings and Reviews
Needs an Update
This game is pretty fun to play if you’re interested in being behind the scenes of the sports world. I like the fact that players have to gain skill so you can get better money and all that. I just wish you could command a higher commission. Like if you have a high relationship with a player you could ask for a higher commission on his contracts and so forth. Other than that it’s a pretty good game and worth the 4$ to me.
Awesome to play if you're into the agency world, I just wish it gave you a few more years before it makes you pay. I liked it enough to pony up the $4 though. First game I've ever purchased through the App Store, I liked it so much. It'd be cool if it would give you access to all 3 (basketball, hockey, and soccer)
This is a great game. A payment is necessary to continue your career after a few years but it’s worth it. I gave it only 4 stars because there’s one major flaw, and it’s how early the players retire. They retire as early as 32 years old and the oldest retiree I’ve had is 35. It doesn’t matter if they’re 100 overall in their prime. It’s just really unrealistic. If that was fixed then this would be a 5 star game.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Top Drawer Games Limited
- 109.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, Russian
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Top Drawer Games
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Full Game $3.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.