Does your bass sound dull and lifeless? Red Rock Sound Bass Enhancer will be your choice to correct this deficiency.
Bass Enhancer AUv3 plug-in — comes as time-limited Demo-version for you to try. It gives you 5 minutes of Free play time. (You can reload the Bass Enhancer AUv3 plug-in as many times as you want, thereby you get the Demo period again and again.) Unlimited version of Bass Enhancer AUv3 plug-in comes as In-App Purchase.
Does your bass sound dull and lifeless? Red Rock Sound Bass Enhancer will be your choice to correct this deficiency. Bass Enhancer designed for saturation harmonics of low-frequency, it creates the effect of lower, deeper frequencies. This effect can not be created with simple equalization.
• ON switch — allows the user to bypass the Bass Enhancer for before/after comparisons;
• LEVEL — control knob for the Level of the Input Signal;
• INPUT meter — lets You monitor the output level before Bass Enhancer processing;
• TIMBRE — sets the balance between Odd and Even harmonics;
• FREQ — this knob simply controls where the process begins in frequency domain (for example, with a setting of 85 Hz, all frequencies below 85 Hz will have Harmonics generated by the system);
• LISTEN — mute the Mix signal and Listen to the Bass signal created by Bass Enhancer;
• MIX — sets the amount of Bass Enhancer enhancement added to the original signal;
• H.meter — the Level meter for the Harmonics that are created;
• OUTPUT meter — lets You monitor the output level after Bass Enhancer processing;
• 2x/4x/8x Upsampling.
To use Bass Enhancer as a plug-in, you need an AUv3-compatible host app like GarageBand, Auria, AUM, Cubasis and more — Bass Enhancer will appear in the list of Audio Unit extensions for effect plug-ins in the host app.
- Implemented high resolution GUI;
- Implemented redesigned Toolbar;
- Implemented Undo/Redo functionality;
- Implemented A/B functionality;
- Implemented 2x/4x/8x-oversampling feature;
- Optimized GUI memory consumption;
- Minor bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Problem with preset
Hi just to let you know when I use all your apps I have a big major problem with the preset that I choose for my song.the problem is the preset doesn’t stay after you save the song and the preset with effects also i think we need an update for all your apps to make sure when we make a selection of one of the preset so they can stay as someone want them.but after all wonderful apps
Developer Response ,
Hi, this bug is specific to iPadOS 14 and was fixed in recent (yesterday’s) versions of our plug-ins.
This app is brilliant
This thing puts subs where subs doesn’t even exists, even like a sub beat, a pulse or something. I’m loving this!!!
YES a Aphex Big Bottom style AUV3
NOW this is a powerful plugin for all things BASS & Low end. I hope to see the other half aural exciter style plugin soon to compliment the bass enhancer!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- RRS, OOO
- 24.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Red Rock Sound, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- RRS Bass Enhancer Unlimited $4.99