The EQ-A based on Classic British EQ from the '70s.
EQ-A AUv3 plug-in — comes as time-limited Demo-version for you to try. It gives you 5 minutes of Free play time. (You can reload the EQ-A AUv3 plug-in as many times as you want, thereby you get the Demo period again and again.) Unlimited version of EQ-A AUv3 plug-in comes as In-App Purchase.
The EQ-A based on Classic British EQ from the '70s. With a surprisingly wide range of tonal variations, the EQ-A is an invaluable and professional audio tool with great flexibility and excellent sonic ability.
• Standalone and AUv3 plug-in;
• Precise port of Rack Extensions plug-in;
• Modeled vintage EQ;
• Four bands of classic British equalization (the mid frequency EQ sections are «peaking», while the high and low frequency sections are «shelving»);
• Each band offers 4 selected frequency centers;
• 15 dB of boost/cut per band;
• Three high pass filters at 18 dB per octave and three low pass filters at 12 dB per octave;
• Stereo (Mono), Mid or Side EQ modes;
• Saturation On/Off-button;
• The main of the EQ section allows four frequencies at any one time, switchable to one of four frequencies: Low Filter (Shelf): 50, 80, 100, 150 Hz; Low-Mid Filter (Bell): 250, 500, 1k, 2k Hz; High-Mid Filter (Bell): 3k, 5k, 7k, 9k Hz; High Filter (Shelf): 8k, 10k, 12k, 15k Hz;
• A/B comparison;
• 2x/4x/8x Upsampling;
• Scalable GUI.
A series of three high pass filters at 18 dB per octave and three low pass filters at 12 dB per octave are arranged at the ends of the EQ section. They are unique in that the switches can be pushed in simultaneously, offering distinct cut filter combinations with unusual filter curves.
The EQ-A extends the features of the original hardware and joins the flexibility of the digital world to the character of the analog processing. Allows you to choose between equalizer modes (Stereo, Mid, Side) and remove analogue saturation from the processing circuit to deliver pure digital sound.
- Implemented Saturation adjust knob;
- Implemented GUI Scale on Pinch feature;
- Implemented Presets Drop-down Menu;
- Fixed parameters tweaking crash bug in some DAWs.
Ratings and Reviews
Sounds expensive/3D quality
Don’t really know why this plugin company isn’t more popular than it is. The plugins sound excellent! I’m using them in GarageBand iOS. I bought several and do not regret it at all. They are true to the hardware they are emulating, and they have a very 3D/expensive quality to them in terms of sound. 5 stars!
Crashes in GarageBand
Using an iPhone 8/GarageBand. For the most part I’m enjoying this app. The drum presets sound fantastic. Everything sounds great, but there’s a couple presets that keep crashing either just the track its being used in or crashes the sound of the entire song. Both have happened quite a bit in the 24 hours I have been using it. I have to restart GarageBand, sometimes twice to get sound functionality back. I believe this happens when trying to apply any of the guitar presets, there’s a few others I’ll have to keep note of when it happens again.
There’s a strange dull muted pluck of some sort when the crashing occurs. Hope this helps/hope to hear back soon.
…from this dev. Go RRS! These guys kill it with every app they make. IMHO they are underpriced. Sound great, easy to use, get them all! New synth kicks!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- RRS, OOO
- 31.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Red Rock Sound, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- RRS EQ-A Unlimited $4.99