EQ-A AUv3 plug-in — comes as time-limited Demo-version for you to try. It gives you 5 minutes of Free play time. (You can reload the EQ-A AUv3 plug-in as many times as you want, thereby you get the Demo period again and again.) Unlimited version of EQ-A AUv3 plug-in comes as In-App Purchase.
The EQ-A based on Classic British EQ from the '70s. With a surprisingly wide range of tonal variations, the EQ-A is an invaluable and professional audio tool with great flexibility and excellent sonic ability.
• Standalone and AUv3 plug-in;
• Precise port of Rack Extensions plug-in;
• Modeled vintage EQ;
• Four bands of classic British equalization (the mid frequency EQ sections are «peaking», while the high and low frequency sections are «shelving»);
• Each band offers 4 selected frequency centers;
• 15 dB of boost/cut per band;
• Three high pass filters at 18 dB per octave and three low pass filters at 12 dB per octave;
• Stereo (Mono), Mid or Side EQ modes;
• Saturation On/Off-button;
• The main of the EQ section allows four frequencies at any one time, switchable to one of four frequencies: Low Filter (Shelf): 50, 80, 100, 150 Hz; Low-Mid Filter (Bell): 250, 500, 1k, 2k Hz; High-Mid Filter (Bell): 3k, 5k, 7k, 9k Hz; High Filter (Shelf): 8k, 10k, 12k, 15k Hz.
A series of three high pass filters at 18 dB per octave and three low pass filters at 12 dB per octave are arranged at the ends of the EQ section. They are unique in that the switches can be pushed in simultaneously, offering distinct cut filter combinations with unusual filter curves.
The EQ-A extends the features of the original hardware and joins the flexibility of the digital world to the character of the analog processing. Allows you to choose between equalizer modes (Stereo, Mid, Side) and remove analogue saturation from the processing circuit to deliver pure digital sound.
- Fixed plug-in state save/restore bug on iPadOS 14.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great EQ Port from the desktop music world
Awesome to see this come to iOS / AUv3! Can’t wait to see even more from this developer! Easy to use and sounds GREAT!
Crashes in GarageBand
Using an iPhone 8/GarageBand. For the most part I’m enjoying this app. The drum presets sound fantastic. Everything sounds great, but there’s a couple presets that keep crashing either just the track its being used in or crashes the sound of the entire song. Both have happened quite a bit in the 24 hours I have been using it. I have to restart GarageBand, sometimes twice to get sound functionality back. I believe this happens when trying to apply any of the guitar presets, there’s a few others I’ll have to keep note of when it happens again.
There’s a strange dull muted pluck of some sort when the crashing occurs. Hope this helps/hope to hear back soon.
Keep em coming. Very useful EQ. Thanks
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- RRS, OOO
- 22.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Red Rock Sound, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- RRS EQ-A Unlimited $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.