SA60 AUv3 plug-in — comes as time-limited Demo-version for you to try. It gives you 5 minutes of Free play time. (You can reload the SA60 AUv3 plug-in as many times as you want, thereby you get the Demo period again and again.) Unlimited version of SA60 AUv3 plug-in comes as In-App Purchase.
The Red Rock Sound SA60 real time 1/3 octave Spectrum Analyser combines ease of use, accuracy and versatility in one economical, reliable unit. Interface is modelled on classic DN60 spectrum analyser, originally developed in 1980.
Control & Indicator Functions:
• DISPLAY LEVELS — Relate to the Reference level, calibration of a display level is read from graticules on the left of the display window;
• REFERENCE LEVEL — The absolute level to which display readings are relative, i.e. calibration, is given in dB;
• OVERALL LEVEL — Calibration of the overall level is similary derived from graticule to the right of the display. Note: this graticule applies to the overall level only!
• AVG/PK — Two leds indicate whether the display is Averaging or Peak-reading;
• RESP. — Speed of display response is selectable: «1» — Fast, «2» — Medium, «3» — Slow (shown by three leds);
• MODE — Controls the display mode: «L» — Left, «M» — Mid, «R» — Right.
To use SA60 as a plug-in, you need an AUv3-compatible host app like GarageBand, Auria, AUM, Cubasis and more — SA60 will appear in the list of Audio Unit extensions for effect plug-ins in the host app.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- RRS, OOO
- 16.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Red Rock Sound, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- RRS SA60 Unlimited $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.