BatchResizer2 is a successor version of BatchResizer remade for targeting iOS9 to make it easier to use.
BatchResizer2 is a simple app which enables you to resize or crop to square or rotate even delete a number of photos at a time.
The resized photos can be saved in camera roll or sent by e-mail or into Dropbox.
Resize settings are customizable and you can quickly pick the setting and go easily.
You can also output the resized photos into a working directory without messing up your camera roll.
※ The iPhone's all select button will be shown only when the device's orientation is landscape because of space.
※ If you feel the display slow, please try to switch off the 'Show file size' option.
- Shrink several photos at once
- Resizing and cropping square in one operation
- PNG Image can be resized with transparency
- Adding white border and dropping shadow
- You can make presets of resize settings
- Output image format is selectable(PNG or JPEG)
- You can send the resized photos by email or save to Dropbox without saving them to Camera Roll
- You can select to embed matadata to the resized photo from original one
- You can also delete selected photos.
- View a images metadata(like Exif, TIFF, GPS, file size, file name)
URL scheme is batchresizer2://
This app requires you to access privileges of your photos. When you run the app for the first time, you will be prompted to give the permission. If you want change the permission later, you can set it by launching Settings app and change the switch of BatchResizer2's photo access.
- Fixed some bugs
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Will Be Great When Bugs Are Fixed!
I was a fan of the original Batch Resizer, which despite its complexities was/is perhaps the must full featured batch resizer app available on ios. The biggest problem for me was that it was confusing, and there weren't great instructions.
This version fixes those problems. The instructions are pretty good...they could be better but I think language barriers intervene. But the redesign makes the app much easier to use too.
If you look at the App Store version of this app, you can find more detailed instructions using the 'App Support' link. Look for the small 'English' link to change the language...or translate it using Google Translate. There is some great information here!
I think this app will be amazing once the glitches are addressed. For me, those include the app freezing up or taking a really long time ''to start up initially. This may have something to do with the huge photo library I have!
What appears to be a very simple need on the surface of it is apparently a really hard one for app developers to address...which is why I believe this developer has an advantage in capturing the market if the minor problems were fixed.
Batch down AND upsize.
I love this app. It does a great job downsizing and upsizing photos. I use this for photos I'm going to post on my blog. I want all the photos to have their biggest side be 640px. This app handles that no problem! I had a batch of 30 photos of different sizes. With the appropriate settings, one tap and everything was brought to the correct size, small photos were up sized, large photos were downsized.
The only things keeping me from giving this app five stars are: - it loads photo stream albums with no option to skip those albums.
- when I run a large batch and try to save directly to camera roll, some of the photos end up with an error "Failed to add image to Camera Roll: The operation couldn't be completed. (Cocoa error -1)."
If I save to the "Working Directory" first, then save to Camera Roll from the settings menu, it works fine.
- Camera Roll is the only local location you can save to. I'd like to save the photos back to the photos album (local, not photo stream) that I'm working from.
best in its class, but needs a bit more
this is almost perfect, would be too long to let all good feedback here. FOUR missing important features:
1) preserve HEIC format (now converts to JPG)
2) resize animate GIF (now takes one frame)
3) user defined sorting, most importantly be size or original (image taken) date (sorting is unclear now)
4) preserve original file date. (now uses resized date, but i personally would want not to generate new date stamp)
— — — —
I realize that this is a lot to ask and would, probably, lead to the next version, but I would gladly purchase these additional features.
- Koichi Otera
- 26.8 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2016-2018 Tea Leaves
- In-App Purchases
- No Ads $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.