BBC Countryfile Magazine is packed full of great ideas for you to explore the British countryside. In every issue, you will get fresh ideas for visiting Britain’s most beautiful landscapes, watching wildlife and discovering our heritage and traditions plus the best of local food.
Our expert writers show you the best walks, nature reserves, market towns and villages and recommend the most interesting places to eat and stay as well as revealing the stories and traditions of the countryside that others overlook.
Customers can buy single issues and subscriptions using In App Purchase
Subscriptions are available on monthly or annual terms.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
• The app may offer a free trial. At the end of the free trial period, the full price of the subscription will be charged thereafter. Cancellations must occur 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information.
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
If you would like to get in touch with the team for more information or support please email firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively you can visit our App support page https://immediate1.typeform.com/to/kc5nri
* please note: this digital edition does not include the covermount gifts or supplements you would find with printed copies*
Thanks for using the BBC Countryfile Magazine app! Here are the latest enhancements you'll find in our update:
*General bug fixes
We're constantly looking for ways to improve our app and make it more reliable for you. We’d love to hear your questions, suggestions or feedback. Email us at: email@example.com
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Countryfile magazine - a great read!
A variety of topics mean anyone and everyone who has an interest in the countryside will find something of interest in each magazine. Being able to view on line enables me to take this with me anywhere.
From erratic behavior to dreadful excerpt version of magazine
The app had become increasingly buggy when displaying magazines so the last update seemed promising but the publishers have switched to a very dull document version of the articles. With almost zero formatting they seem to resemble an editors article proofs. They would make very poor web article pages.
All new to editions use this format with all the attractiveness and style of the magazine layout lost. I’ll keep the app to be able to get access to my previous editions but please PLEASE return to the magazine format and layout.
Developer Response ,
We are sorry to ;earn that you don't like the new format. We carried out a lot of user testing before making this change and we feel that this solution offers the best reading experience for customers across all of the different screen sizes on Apple devices. If you would like to give feedback on a specific feature please feel free to contact us using the in-app support form.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Immediate Media Company Limited
- 41.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Immediate Media Co 2011
- In-App Purchases
- 1-Month Subscription $3.99
- Free Issue
- 12-Month Subscription $47.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.