Score any BBQ contest with confidence, speed & accuracy. When the last score is entered you are ready to print reports! No more waiting while scores are calculated.
Ties are broken automatically. Let BBQ Sheriff do all the work for you!
Your contestants will love BBQ Sheriff. No need to wait around for the results. And they will love the TEAM reports showing their strengths and weaknesses, just like the big boys do. Contestants will appreciate your speedy contest completion, the professional reports and will likely participate in your next contest!
Speaking of the next contest. BBQ Sheriff saves the team information from every contest! As you enter a team name you can pick from a list of existing teams. This feature saves you a lot of typing time. Use for future mailing lists too.
Save/Share your Contest. Contests are saved on your local device and/or you may export them to any number of shared locations via Wi-Fi: email, DropBox, Sync.com and many more. BBQ Sheriff uses Apple's built in sharing services so that you will always have the best and most complete sharing abilities. You may import contests in the same manner.
Accuracy and speed are probably the most desired qualities of a contest scoring program. BBQ Sheriff has both. BBQ Sheriff is always in the background checking score entries for input errors. It will warn you if you make a mistake such as an attempted duplicate score entry, missing scores, forget to save and more. When the contest is completed BBQ Sheriff can quickly check the scores cards against those entered to make certain there were no entry errors! BBQ Sheriff does it ALL!
• Default Scoring Rules: Kansas City BBQ Style
• BBQ Sheriff is easy to use. Name the contest, add teams & Judges. Start Scoring
• Choice of preconfigured Kansas City style, Pacific Northwest style or custom rules
• Fast and Accurate - Most comprehensive error checking available.
• BBQ Sheriff catches ALL common entry errors
• "Touch Wheel©" scoring is the fastest & most accurate data entry
• "Verify Score Card" feature catches ALL numeric human entry mistakes-FAST
• 100% configurable and customizable
• Automatically breaks ties - selectable ON/OFF default ON, select how ties are broke
• Show tie break method in reports - selectable YES/NO default NO
• Professional reports in popular PDF format
• Share contest files, reports to Email, DropBox, Sync.com, and more
• Import contests using Apple's share services
• Customizable Rules. Configure your own custom rules!
• Customizable UI (User Interface) settings to suit individual needs
• BBQ Sheriff keeps a record of all team data entered for future use / mailing lists
• In-App Help [Tap on info icon]
• Verified for iOS 10.3 and later
• Most complete BBQ contest scoring system EVER!
• Email questions, suggestions to support@BBQSheriff.com
In App Purchase:
- Purchasing an auto renewable 12 month Annual Subscription removes advertising and allows more than 5 teams for all contests.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew, at the price shown, unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hrs before the end of the current period.
- A current subscription may not be cancelled during the active subscription period; however, you can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal by visiting your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
The User License Agreement can be found at: https://www.apple.com/legal/internet-services/itunes/dev/stdeula/
- Misc bug fixes.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Performance Champions, Inc.
- 41.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Performance Champions, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Annual Subscription $24.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.