Easily Track Medicines
MedTracker is a complexity free application that records the dates and times over-the-counter or prescription medications have been taken.
For someone taking prescription medications it’s not uncommon to miss the correct time to take the medication. MedTracker tracks the actual time medication was taken in a single view, using the simple Take Now button. With the optional notifications turned on, MedTracker will determine the time to take the next dose and notify you on your device. MedTracker provides an option to require input of the actual quantity taken when the Take Now button is tapped.
Families with multiple children will appreciate MedTrackers ability to keep track of multiple medications for multiple people and easily see when medications should be taken. For the busy parent, consumption history can be added or modified after the fact.
All of us, with busy life's, take a pill and then sometime later can't remember exactly when or if we took it. It’s typical to ask the question, "When did I take that aspirin?", or "Did I take my vitamins today?" By adding the simple step of pressing one button in the front view of MedTracker it becomes clear when the medication was taken and when the next dose should be taken.
- Multiple people.
- Multiple medications.
- Multiple dosages.
- Handles PRN medications.
- Handles fractional doses.
- Allows free form notes for each medication.
- Allows easy sharing with medical professionals via Activity Sharing.
- Option for tracking the actual dose taken.
- Option to show local notifications when it is time to take the next medication.
- Option for taking medications every x hours.
- Option for taking medications at specific times each day.
- Option to show overdue doses in red with checkmark.
- Option to control audio and visual take feedback.
- Option to temporarily enable or disable medicine.
- Edit or add history.
- Export history to text or CSV file.
- Export summary text or to CSV file.
- In context help with resizable font.
- Past due application icon badging.
- Responds to dynamic type content size changes in Apple -> Settings -> General -> Accessibility -> Larger Text
- Option to view pending notifications.
MedTracker's Settings has options to:
- control date and time formats (which can be different than your device default),
- control the amount of history to keep,
- to select notification sounds,
- to manual reorder medicines,
- enable sending bug report emails, and
- to cancel all outstanding notifications.
- Fix crash when processing history.
Ratings and Reviews
Great tracker with one flaw
This tracker is easy to use and intuitive. The one thing that it is lacking is the ability to look or sort by day or date as to what meds or supplements were taken. I have use this for a while then looked for something else then came back. But Adding that ability would make it pretty much perfect in my book.
This is better.
We tried other highly praised apps but this is better. Not perfect but what is. Choice of hours between or time of day is crucial. Unit of measure and take quantity are great tools. Been able to adjust take quantity as I taper off medication and be sure how long I've been at each level. Need the ability to adjust time taken when I'm away from my phone. Just so many aspects I appreciate. Dr. So pleased with our compliance we showed him this and he's recommending to other patients. I rally life saver, literally. We appreciate the developer's efforts. Probably a lot of effort to do this but would like the ability to mark "taken" on Apple Watch. Thanks. We use it several times a day. Don't mind clicking through on ads either since many of them are appropriate.
I’ve been a medical professional since the mid 1980’s. Occasionally I used to forget whether or not I took my meds or took them late. One med I take is Xarelto which is a “blood thinner.” It’s extremely important to take this drug exactly as prescribed. I tried several different ways to try to help me stay on schedule with the different meds I take, but none of the methods I used worked for me very well UNTIL I started using THIS APP.
WHY THIS APP and not any other?
Because this app is VERY SIMPLE and RELIABLE.
I usually like fancy apps with great graphics— Boys and our toys! But for taking my meds properly, I NEED SIMPLICITY & RELIABILITY. That is what I get from this application.
GREAT FOR JUST ONE PERSON OR A FAMILY since each family member can have their own med schedule.
I can look and find the EXACT TIME down to the second that I took the last dose of each of my meds and when my next dose is due.
It’s PERFECT for me!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Performance Champions, Inc.
- 28.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2014-2020 Performance Champions, Inc.