The Brooklyn College Navigator app personalizes your College experience, and connects you to key BC information!
• View your course schedule, tuition balances, stops/holds, and posted term grades
• Faculty - View your course section rosters
• Add courses and events to your personal calendar
• Employees - Check your Time & Leave balances [New in v5.2]
• Review your scheduled appointments and check the status of certain pending requests
• Use your Digital ID instead of a physical card, with no term validation required
• Maps - Find classes and offices - Locate nearby bathrooms, study areas, and more
• Careers - Build & track your Career skills from first-year to Commencement
• Fix-it - Report necessary bathroom repairs to Facilities
• Emergency - Receive campus emergency alerts - Contact Campus Safety
• Search course catalogs and campus events
• View BC Email and WiFi credentials
• Track status of IT Systems
• Notifications of important deadlines and certain transaction updates
• Receive class cancellation/relocation alerts
• Make appointments with campus offices and advisors
• Sell books on the BC Textbook Marketplace
• Access Faculty profiles
• Connect with Student Clubs
Your privacy is important to us. BC Navigator collects aggregate data to improve future versions of the application. No sensitive, personal, or identifying information will be collected. However, you do have the right to opt-out of this data-collection within the Application Settings.
BC Navigator Development Team: Mandisa Washington, Anatoliy Gamaylo, Moshe Berman, Leonora Kissis
Employee features added to My BC Info. Additional Digital ID updates to support Essential campus personnel.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Keeps glitching back and forth between screens
Developer Response ,
Please update to v4.5 when it becomes available, as it fixes the "looping screen" Digital ID bug.
Thank you so much for this update. Before I had to wait for the loading wheel by the 4G/LTE symbol to stop loading completely, otherwise it wouldn't open my ID, now it work a little bit faster and I still have to wait for the wheel, but only until the logout becomes bold, even if the wheel is still spinning!! Thank you.
Feb 2020 update
Does not show any of my information, only black spaces where I should see my courses and my appointments, etc under my info
Update: realized it’s because my phone is in dark mode. The apps dark mode text must Be black such that when in dark mode all you see is blackness. Pls fix this
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.