The Brooklyn College Navigator app personalizes your College experience, and connects you to key BC information!
• View your course schedule, tuition balances, stops/holds, and posted term grades
• Faculty - View your course section rosters
• Add courses and events to your personal calendar
• Employees - Check your Time & Leave balances [New in v5.2]
• Review your scheduled appointments and check the status of certain pending requests
• Use your Digital ID instead of a physical card, with no term validation required
• Maps - Find classes and offices - Locate nearby bathrooms, study areas, and more
• Careers - Build & track your Career skills from first-year to Commencement
• Fix-it - Report necessary bathroom repairs to Facilities
• Emergency - Receive campus emergency alerts - Contact Campus Safety
• Search course catalogs and campus events
• Make appointments with campus offices and advisors
• View BC Email and WiFi credentials
• Track status of IT Systems
• Notifications of important deadlines and certain transaction updates
• Receive class cancellation/relocation alerts
• Sell books on the BC Textbook Marketplace
• Access Faculty profiles
• Connect with Student Clubs
Your privacy is important to us. BC Navigator collects aggregate data to improve future versions of the application. No sensitive, personal, or identifying information will be collected. However, you do have the right to opt-out of this data-collection within the Application Settings.
BC Navigator Development Team: Mandisa Washington, Anatoliy Gamaylo, Moshe Berman, Leonora Kissis
Campus return information. Maintenance updates. Report technical issues to ITS. Schedule advisement appointments via external link. Added support for iOS 15 devices. V6.1 patch includes bug fix for crash error affecting iOS 14 devices.
Ratings and Reviews
barely functional/actually insane
this is pretty much the only way to get on campus now that print ID's are useless, and the app will encounters a bug and denies access every time you attempt to open it. it's a real vicious cycle CUNY has going here, espc with all the cops they put at the doors to check your App exclusive ID. I guess if you ever manage to get into the app, screencap everything, cuz good luck getting in again.
Thank you so much for this update. Before I had to wait for the loading wheel by the 4G/LTE symbol to stop loading completely, otherwise it wouldn't open my ID, now it work a little bit faster and I still have to wait for the wheel, but only until the logout becomes bold, even if the wheel is still spinning!! Thank you.
The app kept crashing and submit a bug report or get the latest update (something along those lines). I couldn’t access my ID at all to get on campus but thank goodness Cleared4Pass was available. Anyways, I deleted the app and downloaded it again and now it shows my ID and green key. Please fix the crashing issue though
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Brooklyn College
- 183.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Brooklyn College, c. 2016-22