SET OUT TO SOLVE YOUR SLEEP - WITH NOTHING TO WEAR!
Learn about your sleep patterns, connect your daily habits to your sleep quality to make good sleep a habit.
- Just place the unnoticeable Beddit 3 Sleep Monitor on your mattress under your bedsheet and go to sleep - no gadgets to wear, no buttons to push.
- In the morning you’ll get uniquely comprehensive and accurate results, which you can follow over time with long-term trend views to mark your progress.
- Tag and follow daily activities and connect them to nighttime results so you can make make changes and see results. It’s the only system designed to solve sleep, not just track it!
COMPREHENSIVE SLEEP RESULTS
Only Beddit gives you the full picture of your sleep with measurement of:
- Heart rate
- Bedroom temperature and humidity
AMBIENT and AUTOMATIC
Unlike standalone apps and wearable activity Monitors, Beddit knows that better sleep starts with not thinking about it
- Nothing to wear: Just place the soft, thin, mattress-gripping sensor under the bedsheet, plug the sensor into an outlet, and sleep naturally. Unlike standalone apps and wearable sleep Monitors, there’s nothing to remember wearing, pushing, or charging, and no clunky gadgets cluttering your night stand. Nothing to distract you from sleeping!
- Automatic measurement: Measure sleep without pushing any buttons. After positioning the sensor and setting up the app, sleep sessions are triggered by just lying on the sensor.
- Smart Alarm: Wake up refreshed from a light stage of sleep.
LEARN WHY YOU SLEEP WELL AND WHY NOT
- Notes: Tag and follow your daily activities to see how they relate to your sleep quality. Score your sleep each morning and keep track of the way you feel you slept matches up with your sleep results. Connecting your subjective feelings to your objective data, and get the real picture!
- Trends: Follow your sleep results and track your progress long-term with 7, 30 & 90 day trend views.
- Notes in Trends: See which activities are most related to good and bad sleep over 7, 30, 90 day views.
Take your Sleep Scores with you on the go and drill down into the details of your previous night using the Digital Crown. Nap to recharge and boost your previous night’s SleepScore.
Beddit Sleep Monitor integrates with the Apple Health app to record your heart-rate, respiratory and sleep analysis data from Beddit app into the Health app.
Read more about Beddit at www.beddit.com
A BEDDIT 3 SLEEP Monitor IS REQUIRED TO MONITOR YOUR SLEEP
Visit our website: www.beddit.com
For support requests: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Snoring detection requires you to grant access for Beddit to use the microphone on your iOS-device. Beddit does not record audio (e.g. speech) but only fluctuations in noise levels.
** Smart-measuring functionality requires you to authorize Beddit to use location services on your iOS-device. Smart measurement is based on iBeacon, and used only to initiate sleep sessions upon going to bed. Continued use of GPS running in the background can decrease battery life.
Update to clarify this app is for Beddit Sleep Monitor (Model 3.0)
Ratings and Reviews
Useful but Needs Update
My husband and I both use Beddit. In general, we are both happy with the data provided by Beddit. However, we travel a lot and can’t use Beddit when we travel unless we take it with us. That’s just one more thing to put in the suitcase and we’re not interested in that or possibly forgetting it in a hotel room. So, we miss multiple days/multiple times a month when we’re traveling. We love the sleep data determining light to sleep. I have sleep apnea and this is great for me to know I’ve reached deep sleep whereas I never did prior to using a CPAP machine. Also don’t like that if you accidentally cut Beddit off, you can’t restart it for the night and you automatically get a 0 for a sleep score. This has happened to me several times when swiping up to get out of the app. Move the “I’m Up” button somewhere else in the app. Overall, good app but needs some updates.
Simple & comfortable, useful rich data, reliable.
I have been using the Beddit for many months now & am very pleased with it. I love that I do not have to wear anything on my wrist. The strip sensor is sensitive, reliable, and stays in place very well. I don’t notice it at all. The app doesn’t drain my phone overnight, though I am often charging it while it works. The app is super easy to use & makes it easy to review both the details of each night, and my history and trends. The notes & hashtag features mean I can track & look for factors that may impact my sleep quantity and quality immediately and over time. It lets me tweak things to improve my sleep hygiene and habits. I would love to see integration of main data with Apple Health now that Apple owns it. Occasionally the phone app and sensor fail to connect, but I now make it a habit to verify that by using the manual mode instead of the automatic mode, and lightly touching the sensor to make sure it is linked and properly positioned each night. The Beddit has made a huge improvement in my sleep after years of struggling with insomnia and wondering why I was tired all the time. Please continue support, and please develop integration with the central Heath tracker. Good sleep is the foundation for EVERYTHING supporting good health. Without regular, adequate quality sleep nothing else can be improved.
Good but can’t get notifications during use
Beddit is the required companion app for the Beddit sleep monitor. The sleep monitor itself is basically an electronic and plastic strip put underneath you in the bed that transmits to the app. The app is used to set the device up (very easy set up) and to monitor sleep each night.
After hearing negative reviews about auto detecting sleep, I have gotten in to the habit of just activating Beddit before I go to sleep. This isn’t hard for me since I usually set an alarm on my phone before sleeping anyway.
Beddit monitors sleep quality and length and heart rate and respirations. The information is usually accurate but not always. The information is presented simply for the lay person, but as a nurse I would like more information on the data it collects and presence of sleep apnea; The monitor certainly gathers that data but the app doesn’t present it.
A major issue is the fact that since Beddit monitors snoring, it requires continuous use of the microphone. This requires that the phone be plugged in all night (which is fine for me because that’s when it recharges) BUT IT MUTES ALL TEXT NOTIFICATIONS basically making the phone useless for receiving messages at night, which is a problem since I want to be abled to be alerted if somebody texts me. There is no option to turn off the microphone - the app won’t work without it. The only workaround is for me to wear my AppleWatch while sleeping so that it notifies me of a text.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Beddit.com Oy
- 62.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Apple Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.