Get Organized without effort.
Whether you’re managing a team, projects or just making a list of actions, Beesy makes sure you’re organized and efficient.
This app is designed for people who handle tasks, who don't want to spend time to generate To-Do lists but need to follow-up on them to achieve their goals.
With Beesy, you can create Projects to organize anything you are working on. Use them solo or share them with colleagues, clients, and freelances to work together:
• Checklists, to keep track of to-dos;
• Assign to notify your co-workers;
• Capture everything, everywhere: tasks, calls, photos, audio, PDFs...;
• People To-do reviews;
• Project reviews;
• Meeting Notes;
• Meeting minutes;
And it also aims at easily maintaining the information up-to-date: if during a people review, tasks are updated, it will show as well in every other view accessing these tasks.
"Evernote pick" - Evernote
"iOS App of the Year nominee" - Macworld UK
"...highly impressed by its range of features, ease-of-use and sheer “wow” factor" - iPadStorm
"it’s an all-in-one app geared toward the business-savvy types among us" - AppAdvice
"...making it an essential application to modern day life" - TechHunter
"Beesy is a killer-App for planning " - MacWorld.fr
This app supports:
1. Livescribe 3 Smartpen converts handwritten notes into digital format to turn your notebook into a powerful collaborative tool.
2. Apple Watch, for getting things done on your wrist or adding actions with your voice, in addition to a Today widget for checking and updating your actions from your notification center.
3. iOS9 Force Touch 3D to quickly create and access information from your home screen.
Aside from that, Beesy adds a number of features to help you be more efficient with your To-Do:
• Offline mode to browse, update and create your to-dos
• 'Beesy Reminders' for important tasks and decisions
• Quickly add actions using swipe-right on Actions, People & Projects list
• Smart notes organization (topics / participants) using swipe-right into a note
• Long press to move actions into a note
• Touch ID to protect and secure your account
• Add audio records
• Import photo and take picture into Projects
• On-demand To-Do per meeting, per type of task, per contact, per project
• On-demand Task sub-filtering in any of the previous view with another angle. For example, for a given project, sort your tasks per contact.
• CSV export for external analysis
• Template based task: every note can be a task and derive from a template: action, send a document, call someone, idea ... For every type of task, pre-defined values for task configuration ensure that you don't have to worry about setting everything up during the meeting.
• Import contacts from your iPhone address book
• Rewritten draw engine with nicer curves and pen velocity
• Change language per Note
• EverNote export / update for notes, including audio, pictures, drawings, maps and web pages.
• Actions summary
• Added Notification & Support system
• Taking note on iPhone is now contextual: everything you type in your note is automatically tied to the current context: contact / due date / project / meeting so that you can focus on the meeting itself. No need to set-up 20 different menus.
• Draw / write / annotate on photos, and web pages screenshots
• Pincode protection
If you enjoy the app, recommend it !
If you have an issue with Beesy, please contact us using our support site as we have no possibility to answer your comments on the AppStore.
** Just in case you missed the last update **
- Reminders is available again so feel free to use it!
- iOS 12 compatibility
** New features **
You were so many to ask for it... You can now:
- Ping a Comment to keep it during Recurring Meetings!!
- Add a Nickname for your contacts to use it with your Beesy Virtual Assistant: contact us for more information
** Bugs fixed **
- Some attachments were missing after Synchronization: Draw, Website link, Documents
- Graphic glitches
- Support Email not closing
- Edit Task on Project tab
Ratings and Reviews
Fills a need for me
This works well for me as a sorted task list. Biggest complaint is the functionality of the application on different hardware is not identical. So, for example, I can't see tasks on the same way on my PC, iPad and iPhone.
Great find, great app
I have literally been searching for an app like this for 10+ years.
I am an executive, so traditional task/to do lists or project management apps don’t quite cut it. I don’t need the crazy detail that you get with project management, but need more than simple to do lists. Beesy is perfect for me. I read in another review that there is a steeper learning curve to Beesy, and I would agree with that. However, after using it for a week or two, it clicked. Once that happened, I really have started to unlock its potential. Love it!
Great way to access Beesy tasks on the phone
Beesy for iPhone syncs beautifully with Beesy on my iPad and Beesy.me. It doesn't have every bell and whistle of the iPad version, but the Beesy team has made judicious choices to put what you need at your fingertips, and it's quick and easy to use.
I wasn't expecting to get all the views on the phone (Dashboard, Notes, Tasks, People, Projects), so that's a nice surprise and very convenient.
- 206.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © BeesApps
- In-App Purchases
- Livescribe handwriting $21.99
- Reminders full synch $1.99
- PDF Export $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.