Important: please read the app's description before downloading the app. The app only saves/shares a screenshot of the current 2 Image Slide, so you will not be able to drag the slider after sharing on a social platform. This can only be done inside the app.
Main features of Before and After Photo Compare:
- easy to use (please follow the instructions in the How to Use screen)
- the settings and images are automatically saved and will be used when you start the app again
- animated tutorial that will be shown the first time you open the app
- 2 Image Slider mode where you can manually drag the slider (vertically, horizontally, oblique or reverted oblique) to reveal the After image
- you can preview the existing before/after image when taking a new picture
- Bonus: Now you can try the Slideshow mode to get a taste of the upgraded app
- ability to save/share (Facebook, Messenger, Instagram) the resulting snapshot. Only a screenshot will be saved/shared, so you won't have the slider functionality when you perform this operation.
In the upgraded version, you gain access to:
- full Slideshow mode where you can present your before/after slides (30 max) in an animated way. The reveal animation will run by itself for each slide and you will also have the option of adding a logo over the slideshow
- ability to record the slideshow using the operating system's built-in recording function starting with iOS 11 (if you're on iOS 10 or below, you will be able to record directly from the Slideshow screen)
How to use:
- tap on the before/after image slots to load an image from the Library (or take a new one with the camera)
- once both images are loaded, modify the slider settings to match your needs then tap on the 2 Image Slider screen and drag the slider with your finger
- to hide the top control bar in 2 Image Slider mode, tap on the eye icon in the top right corner. To show it again, double tap or long press on the device's screen.
The app is suitable for those who want to compare the before and after images (to see weight loss or diet/fitness program results, makeup transformation etc) or to impress their friends/bosses/clients with the work they've done, by presenting them the stages of their work in a cool way.
The images in the video preview/screenshots are not included!
Enjoy this app and don't forget to contact us through the app's contact form if you have something to say!
- iOS 14 update
Ratings and Reviews
Pretty much what Txhntr says. It would be SOOOOO much more useful and convenient if you could edit the photos (position wise) in app instead of going to photo library and "guessing" at it. Not sure how the app even got off the table without that feature-I would have classified it as unfinished without a common and obvious feature like that!! PLEASE fix it and I'll be happy to give a 5 star review!! In the meantime I will be deleting this app from my devices.
I used this to look at before and after remodeling pictures. It was easy to select photos and easy to compare. It would be a nice improvement to be able to edit the position within the app to align photos. Right now you have to go back to photo library and guess at the right position. It is a bit time consuming trial and error but you can get there.
So far this is my review.
I have not had much help in figuring somethings out no matter how much I email them or read the "how to's". The responses I have received have been curt at best with little help.
I don't have time for time consuming and tricky apps. I would have promoted this app in my marketing group of 8,000 in counting but not a chance until this becomes more user friendly.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Bogdan Dobrea
- 85 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 12.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.2 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Bogdan Dobrea