believr is where LGBTQ+ Christians come to find belonging, connection, and love.
Form a lasting relationship by uncovering your personal values using our research inspired evaluation. We will then match you with people who share those values.
Connect with other users while talking about what matters to you. We are cultivating a space for LGBTQ+ Christians to create belonging through meaningful conversations.
Control what information you share. Nearly every part of your profile has a privacy setting so that you can share only what you want. Regardless of your journey, our primary concern is for you to feel safe and secure.
Express yourself through your tailored profile. Want your bio to be the first? Great! Want to show off that smile? Cool! We want you to own your first impression.
Within believr, preferences are limited to age and gender identity.
Trust and Safety First
Feeling unsafe within the app? That's not okay. Safety is our number one priority, and we've made blocking and reporting simple.
Our community is incredible! The dashboard is a curated space where resources will be featured to connect you to the larger community.
No winks, no likes, just straight to talking. We want you making meaningful connections as quickly as possible.
Also available from believr:
Spectrum - believr’s paid monthly subscription
- Every Sunday, believr will introduce you to new people to connect with via our values-based matcher. spectrum users will receive 20 new people per week to connect with while our other users will receive 7.
- We verify every user, ensuring they are not a robot. However, spectrum users receive an additional verification, confirming they are who they say they are. This is signified by the pink checkmark on profiles.
- Hitting it off with someone in the community space? Continue the conversation one-on-one. spectrum users will have the ability to both review someone's profile from the Community Space and direct message them.
- Your continued support fuels development and the future of believr. Thank you, spectrum users, for believing in our mission and vision. We couldn't do this without you.
- Receive insider promotions and discounts from your favorite authors, artists, and organizations. Our spectrum users get early access to new features and curated content.
- Express yourself! If a picture is worth a thousands words then a GIF (pronounced with a hard "G"; no peanut butter here) is worth at least ten thousand. With spectrum, you'll get access to GIFs within your direct messages and the Community Spaces.
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Where applicable, your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions may not be cancelled for refund except as provided in believr’s Terms. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Terms of Service: https://www.believr.app/terms/service
- Fixed internal server error
- Added badges
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The best dating app to date (pun intended)
As someone who actively stays in the loop while using the beta version of this app, I can attest that the bug issues that were complained about previously had already been discussed within the long chain of text (which they also complained about) in order to fix them—I guess they didn’t read through it before complaining about it. They’re planning on turning that into many groups and chatrooms, anyway.. The issues have all been resolved and the app is already much better than any app I’ve used..and I’ve literally used (and paid for) them all. Like, 10 different apps. The app is designed to match you according to values and force you to actually get to know someone a bit before you decide they’re “not your type” and swipe left. Seeing a high percentage values match definitely makes you reconsider passing someone up so quickly just because they don’t have “the look” you think is so important. If you’re looking for something real with someone truly compatible, this is the app to use. Not having the most important values in common is the root of failed relationships—this is the only app that tackles that head-on. I could say so much more, but you should just check it out for yourself!
I was given “matches” that the app listed as “0%” related to my values.
Values matching is central to the app.
There was also very limited discussion on the community forum which was a text tree.
Nevertheless, the CEO took time to send an email and listened to my concerns about the interface.
Developer Response ,
Hey Zae - thanks for the review and the feedback! Unfortunately, you ran into a really bad bug. We've fixed it now so your matches will have scores. Thanks for testing out the app!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Sensitive Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- believr, Inc.
- 40.3 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2021 believr, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Spectrum user $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.