Close the curtains, dim the lights and adjust the music, all with a single tap on your iPhone or iPod touch. Bang & Olufsen home automation (BeoLink) controls all systems of modern homes; audio, video, lighting, curtains, etc. BeoLink for iPhone puts all this power in your pocket.
Using Wi-Fi, BeoLink for iPhone controls Bang & Olufsen products and other home automation devices in your home, via the BeoLink Gateway.
You get a simple and intuitive iPhone app built with Bang & Olufsen's exceptional ergonomics and ease of operation, that is an experience in itself.
A simple swipe of your finger changes the channel or raises the volume, without even looking away from the TV screen.
A quick tap and the mood of the room changes completely, including lighting, temperature, music and more.
- controls Bang & Olufsen's products in your BeoLink network.
- finger gestures: control your home without looking at the phone screen.
- automation scenes: completely change the mood of a room, or of the whole house.
- automatically generates the screens to match your home set-up.
- discovers your system automatically and downloads your home configurations.
- supports multiple homes and multiple user profiles.
- a demo mode is also included to preview the experience.
- Bang & Olufsen products connected via BeoLink network.
- Either Bang & Olufsen Master Link Gateway or BeoLink Gateway in the same network as your iPhone or iPod Touch.
Please contact your Bang & Olufsen dealer for details on installation and compatibility.
- Fixes issues with Philips HUE when used with BeoLink Gateway v1.5
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
jsut like their products
not intuitive, over complicated with multiple glitches and bugs.
Beoplay no more
As expensive as the Beoplay 9i headphones are you would think that Bang& Olson would try and develop an app that works? NOT!
Maybe if we flood them with complaints their so-called engineers would get off their collective buts and earn their pay by making an app that works?
This app was updated and now my E8’s will not sync with the app anymore. The old app before the update was a 5, now for me it’s crap.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.