Library and gym information.
Dining hall menus.
All in one place for the busy Berkeley student.
*Berkeley Mobile is a product of the Associated Students of University of California (ASUC) Office of the Chief Technology Officer (OCTO) and is not affiliated with the University of California, Berkeley or the Regents of the University of California.*
- Added descriptions and website links for some libraries, fitness locations, and campus resources
- Updated campus events, which can now be selected to see registration links and other details
- Allowed phone numbers and addresses to be selected to easily call or navigate to locations
- Additional small UI changes and bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Really informative and a must have to navigate Berkeley!
Really visually pleasing and fantastically useful
This app is unbelievable! It is really useful with so many resources for students. I love how it includes the library hours and dc menus and the calpalooza map is so cool to look at. Great job! I highly recommend every student at Berkeley to download it!
Excellent, but don't let it go the way of the last one
An excellent resource. I use it mostly for the library hours feature but I can't wait to see what else is in store for this app. It has great potential. But ASUC, one word of advice: PLEASE do not let this app die like the last one did. You need to make sure it gets continually updated and maintained by future students indefinitely.
- ASSOCIATED STUDENTS OF THE UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA
- 13 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Associated Students of the University of California
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.