Great way to measure and visualize time. Beautifully designed sand timer, stylish kitchen timer, countdown and powerful stopwatch to enjoy counting time, feel time or visualize time to kids.
Turn your timer to attractive ultramodern fashion accessory!
* ALL-IN-ONE CREATIVELY COMBINED TIMER APPLICATION:
- Sand timer is a digitized hourglass with artistic design which can be used to time anything for up to 60 minutes. It's an elegant visualization of the time flow.
- Kitchen timer can also be used to time your activities up to 60 minutes. It has both a minute and a second visual indicator to quickly see how much time is left (in minutes) without having to know the numbers.
- Ultramodern countdown (or count up) timer with futuristic design can be set up to 100 hours. Excellent visual indicator for your activities - it shows graphically the ratio of time spent and time remaining.
- Powerful stopwatch to measure elapsed time in lap and split time modes. It is great for timing sport events and contests (it is accurate to 1/100 of a second) as well as just timing your activities or measuring an event duration.
* KIDS FRIENDLY
Timer visualizes time to kids and lets them feel the time. Without reading or even knowing the numbers one can look at the visualized time flow, feel it and understand how long to wait or whether to hurry up.
* STAY NOTIFIED
It lets you set the alarm sound that will play when the timer is finished. You can choose from 16 unique alarm sounds, melodies and loops. You’ll be notified when your time is up even if you’re using another app or your device is locked. It can also repeat the sound alarm (up to 3 times) at the given interval if it was missed/snoozed.
* COLOR YOUR TIME
You can easily change the timer color to fit your personal lifestyle. There are 5 color themes: turquoise, red, green, amber and pink. Just pick the one you like in the application settings.
* UNIVERSAL APP
Timer works both on your iPhone/iPod and iPad, contains HD graphics for retina and iPad displays and supports all screen orientations for all devices.
* Your girlfriend says she'll be ready in 2 minutes? Just check how long it really takes :)
***Important for iOS5+ devices: if there is no alarm played please go to system Settings / Notifications, select the application name and configure the timer's alarms, whether they perform sound and if they're to appear on lock screen.
VISIT US: smartphoneware.com
- Fixed layout problems for latest iPhones
- iOS 13 support added
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Beautiful & Function - Nearly Perfect
It is a stylish app which delivers great features and functionality. I gave it 4 out of 5 as it lacks two features which are not difficult to add and, IMHO, should have been built into it. When you set the timer, you can chose from a range of alert sounds or silent (nothing). It does NOT, however, allow you to set any other ways of alerting you — there is no option for vibration with or without auditory alerts.
If I were to offer a few suggestions, I would suggest using the three key senses: auditory (sound), tactile (vibration), and visual (flashing).
Auditory — the app has a nice selection and is fine as is... though it could be improved by allowing user to access music and/or playlists.
Tactile (Vibration) — the app should, at least, offer the basic vibration option though adding variety of vibrating patterns would be extra nice.
Visual (Pulsing Light) — the app has such a nice visual appeal it would be easy enough to add pulsing of light alert which could be done in one of several ways — a small dot that flashes, the white ring-dial around all of the different counters, and/or having the colored 'digital' elements that make-up each of the timers flash.
It should be possible to turn each on and off so you can be alerted in just one way - just a flashing light or just a vibration or just a sound alert or a combination of two or even all three.
My favorite 3rd-party timer - now fixed for iPhone 11!
This is an elegant timer and a personal favorite of mine for some time. Thank you for addressing the past issues so that it now appears great again on the iPhone 11!
As a person who isn’t neurotypical, being able to see time visually with the hourglass makes this app useful. Unfortunately, I have been unable to get any sound. The timer works fine but there’s no alarm. So. Yeah. Solution?
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.