Transform your phone into a beautiful Bike Computer.
Improve your cycling performance with personalized metrics, share your rides on Strava and Facebook, and stay safe with the unique Keep me Safe feature.
Bike Computer’s community likes the app so much, they pedaled over 2.5 million kilometers to date, and they are still going strong. That amounts to a bike ride to the Moon and back… twice!
Stay focused on the important things:
• A beautiful, yet powerful design: Bike Computer has a minimal interface that is designed to keep you focused on your performance.
• Personalize your metrics: We talked to hundreds of cyclists what they need for better experience. We discovered that as cyclists improve, they also like to focus on different metrics. Now, with a new customizable dashboard you can follow those metrics that are most important to you.
• Dark theme to ride day or night: There is nothing more impressive than a Bike Computer wrapped in black. With the Dark Theme you can follow closely your performance during night and day rides.
• Safety is a priority: Keep me Safe ™ will send SOS messages with the location of your accident. Note: Keep me Safe™ works only when the phone is firmly secured to a bike mount.
• Learn how to improve: Now you can analyze your performance in detail with speed and elevation graphs from every stage of your ride.
• Support for your devices: Bike Computer works with almost all Bluetooth activity tracker and HR monitors.
Stay connected with the cycling community:
• Sync your rides with Strava: You can save your activities on Strava, share it with friends on social media, or with other Bike Computer cyclists.
• Awesome maps for GPS navigation: Find your friends and fellow cyclists on a map in real-time and join them for a bike ride.
• Make your rides unforgettable: Share your rides with beautifully designed overlays. Express your passion for cycling with awesome stickers, and make your cycling photographs more beautiful for sharing on Instagram and Facebook.
Let's ride! :)
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Although this app is free for use and all it’s core features are available for everyone, we offer premium features in two payment tiers:
Bike Computer PLUS:
• Keep me Safe ™ - Stay safe even if you ride alone. (Keep Me Safe feature - algorithm that detects falls and sends emergency SMS to contacts)
• Improved battery with dark theme. (Light and Dark theme of the app.)
• No more ads. (All ads are removed from the app)
Bike Computer PRO:
• All features from Bike Computer PLUS, plus:
• Track what is important to you. (Pick and choose from 15 different metrics: Elevation Gain/Loss, Distance, Cadence...)
• Improve with each ride you take. (Get access to the detailed analytics. Learn when you were fastest or when you climbed highest)
Both tiers can be unlocked by subscribing to one of the three different time durations: monthly, annual and lifetime.
The prices for our premium features are as follows:
Bike Computer PLUS:
• Monthly - USD $0.99
• Annual - USD $6.99
• Lifetime - USD 12.99
Bike Computer PRO:
• Monthly - USD $3.99
• Annual - USD $19.99
• Lifetime - USD $39.99
• Lifetime DISCOUNT (Limited time offer) - USD $9.99
Please keep in mind that the subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can manage your subscription via your Account Settings. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Minor improvements & bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Why do I need a subscription??
This app is great however I would rather pay a high price on it than a subscription, I can’t no longer keep track of all the apps that want a subscription. Please offer another way of supporting besides the subscription!!
It used to be better
Main complaints are related to the fact that sine of the interface is using metric units, although it lets the user switch to imperial. And wise, it dies not even warn. I was biking and it was rooting 29, although I was going pretty show. Then I figured it showed km/h. It didn't do that before. And it dues this in many other places. No testing? No quality control?
Now Strava is another story. In the past it would have issues sometimes. Now it appears the feature is gone completely. Need break: Facebook is having a really negative reputation lately. Don't tie your app to theirs. If people want to link their FB account, fine, it's up to them, but don't require it.
Thank you for the 12 dollars lifetime! I would absolutely pay it once you fix the measurements and Strava issues.
Don’t give your money to these thieves.
Save your money. Even though I was only charged $10 for a lifetime pro subscription, I feel that they stole $10 from me. This app does not produced as promised. Although I have it set for imperial measurements, it will switch on its own to metric. I have only had this app for three days and it has tested my patience every second of use. I have gone on three rides and the computer has combined the mileage but my history only shows one day of riding. It also has a section to rate your progress with other local riders and it has me in 4th place with 2.8 miles. I have just over 50 miles in the three days. I have never pulled out my bike for a 2.8 mile ride. Save your money, time and sanity. Pass on this one and get one that is reliable. You pay for data, I am sure you want accurate data.
- Danilov Ilija
- 109 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Bike Computer Co. 2016
- In-App Purchases
- Yearly Subscription. $7.99
- Monthly Subscription. $0.99
- PREMIUM $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.