CycleComputer is an iPhone app designed to track speed, distance and route in real time when cycling. It has three unique ride information displays, supports the Wahoo BTLE SC sensor and can manage rides history.
- Three different displays to choose from : digital, analog and map, each with large readings that let you capture all the information with just a glance.
- Easy to use, number of screens kept to a minimum.
- "Automode" that automatically stops the timer when you stop moving.
- Swipe horizontally to switch between digital, analog and map screens.
- Support for both metric(km) and imperial(mi) readings.
- Save, browse and review rides. (with in-app pro)
- Support for GPS and Wahoo BTLE SC sensor.
- Calculate total ascent and calories for each ride
- Background operation (with in-app pro)
- Sharing ride details by email, on Facebook/Twitter
- Ride export by email or to other apps (GPX file) (with in-app pro)
- Ride import from other apps (GPX file) (with in-app pro)
- Share ride data(distance/calories) with Apple Health (with in-app pro)
Looks like an actual cyclocomputer. Uses very large fonts to let you capture all the information with just a glance. Uses very little power, good for cyclists who go for long rides.
Looks like a car speedometer.
Displays the speed, time and distance, tracks your ride on a map(Apple standard, hybrid, satellite or Google map) with optional distance markers.
- The background operation option must be enabled for the app to keep running in the background
Warning : Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- Fix a bug that would cause the ride end time to be the same as the start time
Ratings and Reviews
Great bicycle computer!
Perfect bike computer for my needs! Replaced my basic Bontrager computer with CycleComputer. Very nice interface, easy to read display, and perfect set of features for those riders not needing an expensive (and battery hungry) gps route planning computer. And now the latest release syncs your ride stats to the Apple Health app! I connect CycleComputer (iPhone X) to a Duotrap S sensor which has been 100% reliable. The Duotrap S is not officially supported, so I simply go to the settings, select sensor ‘gps’ momentarily and then ‘Duotrap S’ to activate the crank sensor. Works every time.
Great cyclemeter app
Ive used this app for about a year now, its very stable and accurate, and does not drain the battery in comparison to other apps. I haven't however tested the bluetooth integration yet.
Design is clean and characters are easy to read, while ridding during daytime or night. Settings are very clear thanks to good instructions provided by the developer. App also has a nice feature to export rides either via XML or JPG that can be shared. Would love to see future options to backup to icloud, heart rate display and compass direction.
You can ditch your dedicated cycle computer
I have been running this app for 2 years and have gotten rid of my expensive dedicated cycling computers because they seem lame by comparison
The displays are super easy to read day or night I have even noticed other riders taking note of the data being displayed while on the move
And have been asked how to get it at stops
The app is very easy on the phone and battery even though it forces the the phone to stay unlocked and the display brightness stays put while on the move ( really cool feature)
The free version works great but pay the lousy one time $5 for the pro version
The saved trip logging in the pro version has a lot of great data
The Bluetooth connection via iPhone allows for heart and other monitors to come into play
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Guillaume Fleury
- 27.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 13.6 or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Modevsoft
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to Pro $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.