Bike Magazine showcases the sport of mountain biking like no other publication. It captures the sport's personalities, trends, and issues with a style all its own. Using insightful feature articles and the sport's best photography, Bike is sure to make you want to get outside and ride.
Bike Mag Pricing:
• Single Issue Price - USD $5.99*
• Subscription 1 Year - USD 8.99*
* For non-US app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply.
Please note: App subscriptions do not include access to subscription-only content on our website.
Additional Subscription Information:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
This release includes bug fixes and general stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Latest update is a buzzkill
Yesterday morning I downloaded the December issue. I only got to see a couple pages before I had to go to work. This morning I was excited to see the new awesomeness but my app was automatically updated and now December is nowhere to be found, even if I wanted to buy it again. The more spare current version of the app does not make me feel like it's stripped down and lean, but rather that it's stripped of all functionality.
Looks great, but lacks multiple account support
Updated April 2017: Like many others here, I am now completely unable to read any magazines. The latest is from Dec 2016, and nothing seems to help. My Apple-ID reports an active subscription, but I do not get new issues, and I am completely unable to restore any old purchases, effectively making the app completely unusable.
Original review: I like the way Bikemag uses interactivity and multimedia in its contents and presents the magazine just like the print version, but adds to it. Not as nice as some others though (Bicycling for instance). A huge omission in the latest release is that the ability to read the magazine purchased and subscribed to with a different account than the main iTunes Store login has been removed, causing me to have to log in and out of store and subscriptions all the time. Please bring back log-in capabilities!
Where is the latest issue?
The December issue seems to be lost after this update. I got the message in Notification Center on my iPad that the latest issue was available for download, but when I went into the app it was nowhere to be found. Additionally, one would think a digital subscription would be available for download the same day a print issue hits newsstands. This has not been my experience. I have consistently had to wait several days, and sometimes up to a week, after print issues are available on newsstands to download the latest issue. Back when I had a print subscription to this mag I would routinely get the latest issue in the mail before it was out for individual purchase. I'm now considering going back to a print subscription.
- American Media Inc
- 45.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 American Media, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Bike Mag $8.99
- Bike Mag Sept / Oct $0.99
- Bike Mag $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.