billingsMentor® guides you in observing, recording and interpreting your fertility symptoms according to the Billings Method. It can be used to achieve or avoid pregnancy. Cycles do not have to be regular. It helps you to follow the Billings Method by:
• guiding you in making a proper recording of your fertility symptoms;
• automatically generating your fertility chart;
• interpreting your symptoms and your fertility status on each day;
• recognizing your Peak day in a cycle and predicting menstruation;
• allowing you to override and mark your Peak day in a cycle;
• identifying your Basic Infertile Pattern (BIP) whether you are having normal cycles or long cycles (e.g. breastfeeding);
• allowing you to override and define your Basic Infertile Pattern (BIP);
• applying the 1,2,3 count of the rule concerning a change from the BIP before the Peak day;
• reminding you of the wait day after intercourse during the pre-Peak phase.
The underlying fertility interpreter (Ovulation Mentor) is ranked the most accurate of all fertility awareness apps analyzed in this study: http://www.jabfm.org/content/29/4/508.full.pdf+html
English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese and Arabic versions are contained in the one download.
billingsMentor® avoids the use of stamps and symbols in the fertility chart by visualising fertility as a simple bar chart that combines fertility with the rules of the Billings Method. This format is intuitive for the new user. There is an option to use the traditional stamp or symbol format if desired.
Tablet users: Users should consider using the web interface from tablets (see below).
billingsMentor® is also available as a web service. All data, whether submitted from mobile, tablet or desktop is stored on the billingsMentor® server. Thus your current fertility chart is always available from mobile or internet and is recoverable in the case of a lost or stolen phone.
When you begin to use the service, you make a privacy agreement.
Reference: The Billings Method, by Dr Evelyn Billings and Dr Ann Westmore, Penguin Books, first published 1980, new edition 2011.
Fix chart errors when editing observations near Peak.
Copy and save large charts.
Ratings and Reviews
Can't use it
I keep getting an incorrect error message, so I am unable to enter my fertility history.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Webmatics Pty Ltd
- 21.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Arabic, French, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2015 Webmatics Pty Ltd
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.