The official Biltmore® App helps you make the most of your visit to America’s largest home®.
- Use the interactive, GPS-enabled map to locate points of interest across the estate, as well as restaurants, shops, and restrooms.
- Quickly access and sort daily info about tours, events, and other offerings.
- Enjoy an exclusive audio introduction that brings Biltmore’s history to life.
- Browse estate restaurant menus to make dining decisions easy.
- Compare estate-based hotels as you consider an overnight stay.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
A work in progress?
The interactive map is a nice touch. Navigation is a bit better than the website.
Many links open the website rather than containing the content and action within the app. The contact info does not have places to store annual pass information or other info (like special codes helpful when booking). Helpful but doesn’t reach the level of the Vanderbilt/Biltmore focus on attention to guests. To get there, gathering more information to support getting to know long time visitors and providing a more personalized experience would be required.
Wish you could manage your accounts
We have annual passes and it would be great to be able to link our accounts and make entry time reservations. The app gives you a good overview and info for your visit, but that’s about all.
this is a good app! i recommend going to the Biltmore in Tennessee, it is very fun! And this app helps a lot! The app was helpful, and showed a bunch if things that my family and I didn’t get to see. The app is very accurate and it works. You can get emails for the new information going on at the biltmore and even discounts for getting in! There is also a map to help you get your way around all of this land! I enjoyed and the app helped me enjoy it even more! Really recommend!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.