Get the things you love
· Every day there's a stunning new image, so say bye to boring search homepages.
· With Microsoft Rewards, earn points for searching and redeem them for free gift cards from Xbox, Target, Walmart, and many more.
· Interesting, useful answers and info, not just blue links, in a fast app that's easy to use.
Get the things you want
· Snap a pic to search, shop, find similar images, and learn about the things you see. It works with math equations, fashion, landmarks, and much more.
· Stay up on trending news, videos, and posts, and control which sources appear without leaving the homepage.
· Keep it fun with music videos, lyrics, viral videos, animated GIFs, and more from across the web.
· Save time when you're making plans. Check a restaurant menu, reserve a table, and book a rideshare with one search.
· Save money by comparing reviews and prices from major retailers with the built-in barcode scanner.
· Discover what's nearby, including deals, places to eat and drink, and things to do, right from the homepage.
· Get reviews and info from the sites you trust, including Yelp, TripAdvisor, Wikipedia, and Reddit.
· Control your search and browsing history with private mode.
· Save homepage images to use as a wallpaper.
· Use tabs to see recent search results.
*Some features are not available in all countries.
We got Dark Mode – Take a trip over to settings and you’ll find a new Theme setting which allows you to select Dark (always dark), Light (always light), or System (whatever you’ve setup in iOS for Appearance).
- Some users were unable to complete rewards activities due to an issue with account sign-in
- Minor fixes to our dark mode experience based on user feedback
- And many more quality and performance improvements
As always, thank you for using Bing Search and providing us with great feedback. Until our next release – The Bing App team
Ratings and Reviews
The Bing photos are beautiful & educational
I love the Bing photos daily and will go to the Bing page they are from to read about them - do the daily quizzes.
I also like to look at the supplemental photos page - especially when there is wildlife or domestic animals on them, although I really like the variety of different areas of the world also. There is just so much a person can learn from the Bing pages.
Thank you so much for doing the hard work and allowing us to enjoy these each day.
Is only about money...
I have had it with Google, Microsoft, Facebook. They only care about monetizing us. I subscribe to certain news feeds, but a home page with any of these cretans will not allow you to customize it to give priority to your choice in news feeds. I’ve had it with getting my choices not listed or sent to the outlands. Why do I need to always have news sites I don’t want listed, and if I click on them I get the ‘opportunity’ to subscribe to them before I can read the article.
I’d love a customizable home page/search page, with at least the option to block news feeds I have no interest in. Sorry, but I’m sick and tired of whatever fake news provider offers Google, Microsoft or Facebook the most money to be listed first, and even block legitimate news sites.
Bing is so much better than google. Less advertisement and not so much wanting to know my business or sell me something.
When and if I want to purchase something I will purchase it online like I usually do. I don’t like being constantly bombarded by advertisers that think they know what I want.
Thank you Bing for allowing us to enjoy the internet unencumbered and free.
I’m quite sure that more people feel the same as I do on this subject.
Thanks again and keep up the great work
- Microsoft Corporation
- 79.8 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2019 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.